Post Your Pet(s)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dafoxs, Feb 21, 2009.

1. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Knowing isn't the question. Having that amount of time to post is <G>
  2. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

<---- has a cat named Satan...will post soon assuming I live through the picture making process :foot:

seriously, i know former Marines who are scared of my cat!
  3. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

for a while there, i was doing request for screens. That's good for a couple thousand. That is why i get so peeeve with the same questions asked a million times.
  4. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I'll shut up about birds now. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, but I'm coming across like a know it all, which is not my intention.
  5. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Yeah...I know...but the search function isn't great for ferreting out information when different people call it different things. Is it mouse or cursor, etc....
  6. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Not a problem. I rather see this then the Hottest female. That came out wrong. don't want to see that question. I'm all for C-ing her though.

I was also on the road for 11 months. Nothing else to do in hotel rooms.
  7. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Now there's a pet I've never been able to get into...

Mostly because I start itching and sneezing about 30 feet away from them and God help me if they touch me!
  8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I understand on that thread. I just skipped it. Some things just require the equivalent of a delete key.

11 months! :angry: That sucks to say the least I hate 2 days!
  9. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Hey... you schooled me on birds, so I'm glad I met a know-it-all-of-birds. I see it as a positive thing...
  10. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I'm still learning about dogs. Our Corgi is 10 months old, she's been ours since September and she's trained us well. We are trying to untrain some of the bad habits we didn't even realize that we were trained into. Mostly feeding related.

Smart little thing! Figured out how to open the baby gate I put up to contain her in about a day.

She does cracks me up tho' and there's a gentle lilt and note of happiness in my wife's voice every time she comes home and says hi to her.
  11. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Oh yea, my bird's name Flip.
    It always said "Flip the bird."
  12. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Thanks. Between the two of them, I've got 35 years experience with them...which gives you a few desparate illnesses, a bazillion of hours of observation, moving them across the country (OY!) and more... Nice to put it to good use...

Most people say "OMG! You have a bird in the house...that's GROSS! What if it poops!"
  13. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I really really really really really really really really want a Beagle!!! But me and the wife are always at work and fear that we may not have time to care for one. :frown:
  14. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I always say, half the food you eat was pooped on by birds.
  15. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

I can understand but just think...cats are like little women, they are self suffecient, independent and are soft to the touch (just like real women) :laugh2:

your married?! i didnt know that!
  16. EQBob

EQBob New Member

They are definitely cute as all get out. They do however have brains roughtly equivalent to the intelligence of a box of rocks :tounge:

Our dog is crated during the day, but she gets play time with us in the evening from when we get hom to 10-11 and the in the morning from about 6:30 to 8:30. There are definately days where we feel guilty but we do have to work to feed her <G>

Choosing the right breed for your lifestyle is really important. My wife spent 2 months figuring out what she wanted and therefore what we were going to get <G>. Exercise needs are a critical component to consider. Take a dog with high exercise needs like a Schnauzer or a Dalmation and don't give it enough and you turn it into a mean-tempered destructive force.

Most vets say "the only well behaved dog is a tired dog"

That reminds me...I need to apply another layer of pastic wood to the corner of the windowsill that our Angel chewed 3 inches off of...
  17. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

lies, lies, all lies.
  18. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Good point!
  19. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Yeah but real women don't make you sneeze and itch when you snuggle with them <G>

There's about a half-a-dozen different smart ass replies to that line <G>
  20. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

wow 10 pages compared to 2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm