Post Your Pet(s)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dafoxs, Feb 21, 2009.

1. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Way cute dog! Papillon? what do you give him/her in the kong?
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Very cute dog.
  3. cindra

cindra Active Member

Thanks! The floor is actually closer to burgundy, the lighting makes it look more purple.
  4. cindra

cindra Active Member

Yup, he's a Papillon. We don't put anything in his kong, he likes it empty! After the bird and cat pics, I felt the dog needed to represent! :tounge:
  5. cindra

cindra Active Member

Thanks, his name is Auggie. :laugh2:
  6. EQBob

EQBob New Member

We occassionally put peanut butter in Angie's kong. She's the Corgi, not the birds that I posted <G>. Although, we've been working on her diet for several weeks now with sensitive stomach issues (vet term: dietary indescretion...sheesh). Her kong has been replaced by a plate (2 tbsps) of pumpkin filling every night. Gives her extra fiber in the diet and we've switched her to Nutro dog food which she's been doing real fine on. We have also added in a probiatic, which we mix in with her pumpkin every night. She never knows she's been medicated and scarfs it all down in literally seconds!
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

My sister's bird...

This is my sister's Eclectus Parrot, Tuki....After a morning of imitating sex noises, he jumps in for a quick shower..........:tounge:

Attached Files:

8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

He's a beaut!
  9. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Wahahaha... that bird is cooooool!!!
  10. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

<----- :gasp: wants one!!
  11. oneeyed_q

oneeyed_q New Member

I'd take a picture of my brothers bird but I'm afraid it would capture the birds soul and make it live forever. That would be a bad thing. The creature is evil.
  12. EQBob

EQBob New Member

What kind of bird?
  13. softspirits

softspirits Guest

Cindra, that is the most DARLING Papillon i have ever seen!!!!
  14. softspirits

softspirits Guest

After all that sex I'd probably want a shower too :tounge:
  15. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

it reminds me of that thing from the Gremlins.
  16. softspirits

softspirits Guest

Fox, you're such a chivilrous knight!!

Bob, I enjoyed all the bird talk, really... and wow, you really are a bird expert for sure. Sounds like you have done really well with yours, good job!
  17. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Thanks. Don't know that I'd consider myself an expert, just cataloging thigns over 35 years of (joint) experience with them <G>. We didn't even get into safe plants for the house, etc <G>. While some things are transferrable to other breeds, a lot is differnet, so my knowledge might be more breed specific. But they are happy and living to a ripe old age, so we must be doing something right...<G>

Trying to learn rapidly on the dog front. I know for a fact our Corgi is playing us on a few things and we're trying to stop it. <G> And we're probably going to have another one by the end of the week!
  18. EQBob

EQBob New Member

MOGWAI!!

:2cool:
  19. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Sheesh...After reading all these threads I'm going to need one :tounge::tounge: (cold that is <G>)
  20. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

I think that is it. I meant it in a good way. The ears are too cool.