Politics...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by michaelsean09, Feb 2, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

oh my piranah...good job!
    I am not accustomed to that persons dribble. I wasnt raised like that. My parents didnt make issues re: race religion, etc. I was taught by watching their example that a persons character is what mattered.

Its too bad some people arent raised that way. They miss out on so much and the anger is misplaced and a waste of energy.

RE the immigrants, its a complaint I have read (yes reading try it some time lol) that the thru out history the whining we hear today is echos from the past, same bs diffrent century.

(ps your gf sounds awsome i hope u can work things out)
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

What sucks is that most of our great "minority" (hate the term, technically, right now hispanics out number whites in the US) speakers, leaders, visionaries have been killed. Ive been trying to find some of MLKs speeches to see how revolutionary his thinking was for the time...Talking to my ex/current gf, she was saying that most of the African American community is voting for Hilary, as Obama will surely have attempts at his life...Find it interesting that he was the first canidate running this term that got secret service protection (beside hillary, who never lost hers)...

As for the echos from the past, your right, arent we all immigrants, just some more than others? unless your full blooded Native American, your an immigrant, fact of life....why are they called Native American? well, break it down, Native=origionally....lol
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

well and if you wanna get real technical....where is the original woman from which all human DNA can be traced? Gee its Africa.

Obama knows what he is getting into....I am still not confident its the right time for him based soley on his limited term in senate. even if you dont care for him as a candidate. There are few people that would face that sacrifice. Its pathetic in any day and age to even consider the possibility.
  4. piranah

piranah New Member

5. cheri

cheri Active Member

i dont think so..i think i used to watch discovery channel alot lol.
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

Hey....i know its NOT PC to discuss politics here..haha
    But im watching the Democratic debates....i wasnt expecting or even knew it was occuring lol. Its on CNN ...they havent started barking at each other. But finally some direct discussion on topics of interest.

(wonders if there is a Rebublican debate sometime soon as well)

Texans get excited really quick about stuff. lol
  7. piranah

piranah New Member

[​IMG]
  8. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

hey, I was born there

still funny :)
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

hey my family was from there like 6 generations ago.

i think if i visit texas ill get arrested lol
  10. piranah

piranah New Member

enough said