PocketWeather from SBSH

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Prosper, Jan 8, 2008.

1. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

http://www.elecont.com/

Haven't tried it myself, but it looks nice. Even on sale right now if you want to try it out. I'm sure there are a few members here who use it and can give you their opinion on it.
  2. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

Pocketweather/Facade/Eko Homescreen

[edit]
    Never mind, I figured out the issue. Pocketweather wasn't updating but once I did a manual update, everything works fine.
    [/edit]

Has anyone tried either of these eko homescreens - ekofliptasks and ekowheel - with pocketweather? According to the screenshots and eko, I should be able to see the weather icons in my calendar but I don't get them to show up.

I've tried setting all of the icons to tiny in Pocketweather. I've tried putting a checkmark in the box called WeatherPlugin in the Plugins options of Facade.

But now I don't know what else to try to get this to work. Anyone have any ideas?
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Sorry srivard99, didn't understand what you were referring to. I have the ekoflip tar heels homescreen which doesn't have pocketweather as I didn't particularly like the app. Just looked at the homescreens you are talking about and since I don't have pocketweather any longer can't help you. But hopefully someone will come along that can.
  4. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

No worries THR!
    I ended up solving my own problem. It had everything to do with Pocketweather not updating. I did a manual update and all is fine now. :)
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

im glad u found the resolution to thee problem...I like pw if it were not for THR! helping through the first install id probably still be tring to figure it out.