Pocketnesterplus is choppy, anyone experience this?

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by MrGreg, Jul 13, 2009.

1. MrGreg

MrGreg New Member

Pocketnesterplus is choppy, anyone experience this?

I just got an HTC Snap, and one of the first things I did was install pocketnesterplus 0.9. I have to say, I am really disappointed with the performance. The gameplay is choppy, not nearly as smooth when compared to my old Moto Q.

Is anyone else running pocketnesterplus? Does it work well for you??
  2. TheMadJester

TheMadJester New Member

I just got the HTC Ozone from Verizon yesterday and I too installed PocketNesterPlus 0.9 right away, and for me it's performing perfectly. It's even better then on my old MotoQ. Not sure what the differences are between the two phones. Hardware wise they should be identical.
  3. MrGreg

MrGreg New Member

Thanks for the response, I'm glad it's working for you. I'll have to check it out I guess...maybe I'll try installing it on another Snap and see if it works better
  4. TheMadJester

TheMadJester New Member

Check some of the MotoQ threads about PocketNester. I remember somehwere there being a post with changing certain settings to help the video play more smoothly. They may help you.

I'm assuming that you close all other programs while you're playing?
  5. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

dont forget smartgear
  6. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

Do you have a link to the emulator that you are using on the Ozone? Pretty sure the link is dead in the original thread about pocketnesterplus.
  7. TheMadJester

TheMadJester New Member

actually, i've just had the cab file for years. i've been using windows mobile devices since Pocket Windows 2002, before they were even incorporated into phones. so i've got a ton of programs that i've accumulated over the years.

but i know that's it's the latest version 0.9. where can i upload it so everyone has access to it?
  8. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

not sure if you can upload it to the site or not.. if you have googlepages you could use that.. if not you could zip it up and e-mail it to me and i can try to put it on my googlepage and put a link to it here...
  9. TheMadJester

TheMadJester New Member

PM me your email and i'll do that. i'll have to do it when i get home because most of my older cabs are on my home server.
  10. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

Here it is! <pocketnesterplus> and some games