Please add Facade

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by alxc9, Jan 21, 2008.

1. alxc9

alxc9 New Member

Please add Facade

[​IMG]

I know Golden Y does not add plugins. I just got Facade and suck at moding XML. I have Facade and Orange. What would it take to move the profile to the top bar, and add Facade to the space left by the profile and remove the standard calendar. I would be willing to make a donation to whoever does it.

Thanks
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

ill dink around with it tomorrow...well today, but later...
  3. alxc9

alxc9 New Member

Thanks...:2cool:
  4. LuvrGirl

LuvrGirl Member

Did you get it done?

~maria
  5. alxc9

alxc9 New Member

6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Piranah must be busy, so I gave it a go: Need Facade & Orange.
    Default=Grey Soft keys. Shown in Black. Facade Schedule only!
    [​IMG]
    To get the Arial.ttf font, download original GYPWM7v2 file from Golden Y (this contains that font), then follow directions included in this zip file to install font onto Q. All other files from zip go into Application data>home as usual.
    Peace:smile:

Attached Files:

7. alxc9

alxc9 New Member

It looks cool. Thanks. Will be possible to adjust the black version of this. Just the blackground. I know how to replace it..
  8. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Everything is possible for the right price! J/K It will just take some time.
    potq
  9. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Requires: Facade & Orange plugin!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Thanks to Golden Y for designing this screen & providing me the high quality backgrounds, so that I could modify to incorporate Facade for the masses!:smile:
  11. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

nicely done doc!!
  12. supahrob

supahrob New Member

I really like this one! I have been using a Facade/Black one that was nice, but I really like this one better.... but I REALLY miss the "task" tab from the old one (I had little use for the "programs" tab). Is there anyway to add a "tasks" tab to this one?

Take care,
    Rob

13. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Facade Schedule + Tasks

I modded the above HS using code from DA IBEW v3 which allowed me to put both Schedule & Tasks on the HS. However, U CANNOT select the task list. If u want to enter or delete tasks, you'll need to go into tasks after hitting Start. If someone (DA) wants to tweak it further by putting another version of facade in there to make it selectable, have at it. This is as far as I go.

What u need: Arial font(see above post on how to get it), Facade, Orange, Eko Black Soft Keys. Default=Grey.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, thanks to Golden Y for the original WM7 & backgrounds, Der Alta for the Facade Orange Coding.

Update: If u upgrade to Facade 1.4 (free to subscbribers), u still can't select tasks via a right click from the schedule, but u can highlight the first calendar entry, hit the middle action button on the dpad, and then select open tasks to modify tasks, without having to go to Start>tasks.

Attached Files:

14. MrBigFeathers

MrBigFeathers New Member

Man...this would be my dream homescreen if the tasks were selectable too. I can't get it to work.
  15. Lucky13MN

Lucky13MN New Member

Only way is to have tabs I think, like the default Facade screens.
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Its as close to selectable as possible. Just downclick on dpad to 1st calendar entry & highlight--> Hit middle button of dpad, click on open tasks, then u can modify.

I had to do it this way without the tabs,(due to lack of space), so that u can still scroll thru your calendar by right clicking the dpad. If u don't care about seeing more than the day or two ahead of your calendar, I can make it (Selectable), scroll right to the tasks list & it would highlight the 1st task. However u wouldn't be able to scroll down the list.

Its the best, way using this form of facade coded by DA. I might tweak with it later to see if I can squeeze enough real estate to include the tabs, but honestly I like it this way. Its the same amount of steps (clicks) to get to modify your tasks from the HS (whether u click right to get to the tasks list, or u click the middle action button of the dpad, both let u modify the tasks list.