Pink Floyd Homescreen request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by noofus76, Apr 22, 2008.

1. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Pink Floyd Homescreen request

Greetings all. I was wondering if perhaps someone could use the following images to create a Floyd homescreen for me? I would like the Wish you were here pic as the main screen, and if possible, the Missed pic as a missed call screen. I would like you to incorporate Facade and Fizz Weather (current +2 day). Thank you!

Noofus

Attached Files:

2. BigE4284

BigE4284 New Member

No Dark Side of the Moon? I think that would make an even better HS, but hey, it's not my request. :tounge:

[​IMG]
  3. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Indeed

Well, I certainly wouldn't be adverse to someone making a Darkside one as well :wink:
    Perhaps somebody will play around with this image and a missed call screen of some sort

Attached Files:

4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

5. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Well, I do appreciate the link to the darkside homescreen...however, it is not what I originally asked for when I started this thread. As for telling me to search, I did before posting and I browsed through quite a few homescreens. I have already seen that one and (although good), it is not to my liking. Thank you for the one word attempt at help. Much appreciated.
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

it's what we do... :}
  7. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

also

I neglected to mention that I would be happy to make a paypal donation to whomever wants to take on the floyd project. If a donation is wanted in advance, please pm me with the info!
    Thank you
  8. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

[​IMG]

No special plugins
    Eko black softkeys
    If you like the initial design I'll add the missed call screen
    Have a good night
    ss

p.s. as you scroll through the plugins on the screen the icons change to the color represented in the Pink Floyd color wheel graphic (pink, orange, coral blue, and blue).

Attached Files:

9. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Very nice

This is perfect. Absolutely what I am looking for! All it is missing is the facade and fizz weather plugins. I can do without the fizz weather if need be, but Facade is pretty much a must for me. This looks so good!Missed call screen would indeed be great! If you intend to add facade to this, please pm me with your email address so that I can compensate you! :laugh2:

10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

nice job stockspeed... [​IMG]

that's my favorite PF album.
  11. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

yeppers

It is indeed a very meaningful album. I have a personal reason for wanting the homescreen and am very glad that it is turning out so great! I am also a BIG fan of Floyd's early work...Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Saucerful of Secrets, Atom Heart Mother...All great albums!
  12. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Pink Floyd missed calls

[​IMG]

Still have to mess around with positioning, but let me know if you like the layout. Won't be worked on until tonight.

Attached Files:

13. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

!!

Simply amazing!I can't wait for it to be finished!

14. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fixed the plug in positioning for the main page and the number on the missed calls page.

Noofus76, I know you mentioned facade before. What did you have in mind that you wanted to see? I'm not an expert at facade yet, but I have it. Don't have the weather you mentioned.

Attached Files:

15. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Facade

I work for a mobile provider and I like to have my appointments and tasks easily on hand. I also regularly use many of my programs so I like to have a permanent quick launcher that is customizable. That is the main reason that I use Facade. Fizz weather is not a problem...I have realized that I don't really like it on my homescreen anyway!
  16. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

[​IMG]

I also messed around with this format for the missed calls. You didn't ask for this photo, but I liked it so much I put one together with it. :2cool:
  17. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Even Better!!!!!!

That is great!! I used to have that poster when I was younger!! It was huge!! I would most def. like it as well!! When you get a chance, send me a pm with a paypal email so that I can show my gratitude :thumbup:
  18. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Final (w/o facade)

[​IMG]
    eko black softkeys....

[​IMG]

I'll mess around with the facade. I agree, I like meetings and tasks on the screen, easy to see and get to. I just have not played around with facade that much. I'll see what I can come up with...full day of client meetings tomorrow, will be tomorrow night and the weekend before I get to it.

Glad you like the screens.:2cool:

Attached Files:

19. noofus76

noofus76 New Member

Sounds good

Sounds good to me! Take your time, I absolutely love how this is turning out. Much better that anticipated!!
  20. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Pink Floyd w/Facade

Hey noofus76,

As mentioned, facade is not my favorite platform, mostly because I've not given it much time...

Here's the design I have. As usual, have some alignment things I want to clean up, but let me know if the design is what you had in mind.

Profile selected
    [​IMG]
    Facade Tabs selected
    [​IMG]
    SMS grid selected
    [​IMG]

App Launch selected
    [​IMG]