Pictures on blogspot don't show up on Q

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by rgn2000, Jul 21, 2008.

1. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

Pictures on blogspot don't show up on Q

My wife created a blog for our baby to be, but when loading the page, the pictures do not load. What would be a reason for this? Pictures from all kinds of other pages load.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

not being familiar with the site (never got into the whole "blogging" scene), can you see pictures on other pages of that site ?
  3. lickwid

lickwid New Member

I've had the same problem with my girlfriend's blog. The trick that I've done to get it working, which is a bit annoying, is to click on the first picture, and it should open up the picture by itself. Then go back, and it should now be showing all the other pictures. And make sure "Show Pictures" is clicked in the View tab under Menu.

Hope you get it to work.
  4. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

The following page loads fine except for the very first picture on the site;

http://nellie-grossenbacher.blogspot.com/

This page only loads the first picture, but not all the others

http://lokenrc.blogspot.com/

Very strange
  5. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

This kind of works. What happens to me is if I click on any picture it loads that picture on a seperate page like you said, but as far as it being there when I go back to the regular page it only effects the previous picture. For example if there are 3 pics on a page. If I click on the 2nd pic and then go back the 1st pic will be showing. If I then click on the 3rd pic and go back then the 2nd pic will now be showing. No way to get the last pic. All in all, too many clicks to view the page. There must be something in the layout of the blog because I find other blogs from the same website do show pics so I am not sure what could be going on.
  6. lickwid

lickwid New Member

I tried both of those sites you mentioned above, and they both work fine. I'm using pocket Internet Explorer on Windows Mobile 6.1, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. You might want to play with your 'View' options under 'Menu'. It looks slightly different if you use 'Fit to Screen', 'Desktop', and 'One Column'.
  7. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

I changed my setting to "One Column" and it works. I was on "Fit to Screen." Thanks.