"Pictures and video" default folder

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by jdcountryboy91, Nov 24, 2008.

1. jdcountryboy91

jdcountryboy91 New Member

"Pictures and video" default folder

I am a new moto q9c owner and new to WM6. I have a sd mini card and use it to store my pics and vids recorded with the phone. My question is how do I change the default "browse" location when I go in to the pictures and videos shortcut. Right now it takes me to the internal "My pictures" Folder and I want it to take me right to my storage card.

I hope i explained that correctly

Kristian
  2. sherri

sherri Active Member

Don't think you can.
  3. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

4. sherri

sherri Active Member

The thread you listed is looking to do the same thing. I don't think you can (at least without 3rd party apps...)

OP (Not name calling OP= Original Poster) (I got in trouble for this before...) wants to be able to click on the camera button on the phone, and have all thumbnail pictures located there. This can be done if the pictures are stored on the device. If pictures are stored on the memory card, you have to click on camera, then menu/folders/storage card

I don't think there is an easier way (which, if I am reading this correctly, is what the OP wants....)
  5. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Ok i see. Yea that word "OP" is pretty offensive ;)

...I saw that post, with the OP saying you were name calling..lol
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

(psssst when sherri says OP she means Old Punk :}
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

Are you trying to get me in trouble again??? I try my hardest not to offend anyone (if you see my avatar, it does not come easy, as I am usually quite sarcastic...), and now I have you telling people I am calling them "old punks"....To be fair, I have no idea how old they are!:wink:
  8. jdcountryboy91

jdcountryboy91 New Member

i was afraid it couldnt happen. thanks for the help though.
  9. cindra

cindra Active Member

Welcome to Everything Q, Kristian! :)
  10. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

So anyway, yup, can't do it.
    One of those crazy WM quirks.
  11. kephartt

kephartt New Member