Photos Not Taken From The Q

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by srivard99, Apr 2, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

aaaaww cute girl!
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

Certainly a beautiful church. Nice work Tony
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

Dude you are humble about your looks...just makes the ladies more intrigued. Figure you know that by now. lol

Bah! not the backstreet boys.....please not the backstreet boys lol.

I still say when you can find it in your heart to post another pic, the wimin folk would appreciate it. Just consider it for now. I know you must have another one laying round somewhere.

I like the superiority of the monkey pic. Kind of like man looking down on his ancestors lol.
    Seriously though...great shot!
  4. Geekster

Geekster New Member

For the Tony o Donuts Fans

Tony gave me his web address where he stores & shares his photo's on-line a few months ago when I was asking about digi camera's.
    I go back & check what he has uploaded from time to time & wanted to share the address with you guys. There are some amazing photo's up there!

http://cadguru.smugmug.com/

Side note:
    He steered me to the Olympus Evolt E510 & I bought it about 3 weeks ago. He didn't steer me wrong. :smile:
    Thanks again, Tony.
  5. Thanks for the compliments....glad the camera is working out for you!
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

I was planning on a "real" camera courtesy of the Chinese funded economic stimulus package....but seems I will be repairing my mom's laptop lol...or finding her a new one.

Everyone has posted some really wonderful photos...makes me more eager to purchase a real camera. Its been far too long.
  7. cindra

cindra Active Member

I've been d/l'ing mp3s (legally LOL) of the albums that are available, but some of the vinyl isn't, so the Ion USB turntable is getting a workout! Bubblepuppy, anyone? :wink:

I've never tried contact lenses. The thought of sticking anything in my eyes gives me the heebie-jeebies. And, once they were in, then I'd have to GET THEM OUT! *shudder*

8. Thread foul...off topic of the original post :tounge:
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

Ok I will have to find out what a bubble puppy is now.

Re: contacts. I can tell you how I them in and out so you dont have to look at the lens. I have hypersensetivity to eye stuff so I can appreciate your concern.
    I often find that people did not even realize that I have green eyes unless I wear my contacts...glasses can get in the way.
  10. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

I'll look and see but no promises.

Ha, I never saw it that way but great interpretation. It was the beep my camera makes if I hold the shutter halfway down in order to select my focus that got his attention. Once I figured that out, I kept doing it until he looked up again. :smile:

No peer pressure from me.
    All the cool kids are doing it. You want to be a cool kid too right? Do it, do it!
    :tounge:

I don't have a need fore glasses (and therefore no need for contacts) but I can understand the trepidation of putting something in your eye. I flinch like a mad man when I bring my finger anywhere near my eyeball - it makes removing eyelashes from my eye quite the task, haha.
  11. some pics I took were with a good ole point and shoot, others with a dslr. Its the person not the equipment, but the equipment looks cool!!
  12. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

Completely agree, I've seen a lot of P&S shots that made me envious!
  13. And some people have taken when they are drunk that make me REALLY envious :tounge:
  14. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

Haha, I hear ya! :2cool:
  15. cheri

cheri Active Member

Ok re the possible pic...I will not pressure further for now :) I like integrity.

LOL @ cool kids...well this cool kid is not working right now and has to fix her mom's laptop...makes taking Q pics the only viable option at present.

I swear you were saying you were talking off your eye lashes? You mean those butterflies arent real? lol jk
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

It really scares me Tony, not much scares me but that avatar does.
  17. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

I think I heard a couple of people mention the beach. A little cold in Canada to be at the beach at the moment so how about a beach in Cuba?

[​IMG]
  18. ryant35

ryant35 Member

Here are a few of mine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

20. ryant35

ryant35 Member

And here is my weapon.