Photos Not Taken From The Q

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by srivard99, Apr 2, 2008.

1. cindra

cindra Active Member

I nearly did! :laugh2: AND, the man excels at a hobby I love. I'm still in lust!! HAHAHA
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

Dont worry I keep spare lady gaskets just in case lol jk.

Lust is healthy in moderation....anything in moderation right?
  3. Phillipsburg, NJ....I was scared out of my pants laying on the ground!!
  4. sherri

sherri Active Member

Now that's a picture I'd like to see! ;)
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

Nice place to visit i bet. Furthest I have been is NYC and North Jersey to the east.
    Washington and Oregon to the north. Chula Vista in Southern California.
    I pretty much stay in San Francsico Bay Area.

Mine arent going to be so perty but I will share them any way :)
    I guess since I live the the Napa Valley Ghetto I could get out and take some pics of our area that arent exactly the typical you would see advertised lol.
    Me thinks I will
  6. The man... nuff said...

[​IMG]
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

Good shot though Tony... worth the scaring i think.
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

enough said indeed
  9. Prolab

Prolab New Member

Haha No. They were chilling by the bar :tounge:.

Thanks. I wasnt really aiming for anything. Just a shot of what i see in front of me. Just to taunt my friends stuck in the winter storm :tounge:.

Great pics man. My friend is into photography as well. Just bought himself an SLR and a sweet compact digi cam. Its a Ricoh... something. He bought it when he was in thailand early this year. Its like an SLR shoved into a case a bit bigger than a Canon SD1000.

BTW Srivard, just add 2 more nurses as a fan. They keep asking me if i know you personally...lol.
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

You taunter you...your poor friends lol

LOL @ nurse fans...poor riv...do the ladies ever get off you? always up on your ice berg haha. :)
  11. Desiree Q

Desiree Q New Member

This is Ginger.

Attached Files:

12. Montreal Cathedral

[​IMG]
  13. Desiree Q

Desiree Q New Member

Tony this is Beautiful!
  14. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

I can imagine. One slip by one cyclist and you're in for a hell of a collision. It's a great shot, the low angle really makes this better than simply standing and shooting.
  15. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

Haha, it's really not me trying to be humble. I was being truthful when I said that I'm usually on the other side of the camera. Family events - I take the photos. Friends weddings/anniversaries/parties - I take the photos. The 'iceberg' shot happened because I was actually taking photos of said iceberg when a friend called my name and when I looked, snap, photo taken. She's sneaky like that!

Who let that guy in here? The bouncer of this thread is going to get a good talking to!

Funny story. When in University, I worked for a children's computer/hi-tech camp one summer and my hair was at the tail end of growing out the bright red it was while in school so that all that was left were golden tips. So before the summer, we went to an exposition to demonstrate what we would be showing at our camp and all of a sudden I had about 15-20 young girls around me asking for my autograph. I found that to be quite overwhelming so as long as your daughter doesn't ask me for an autograph, I should be fine. :tounge:

Long story short: one of the girls asked our camp director if I was A.J. from the Backstreet Boys and when he said yes, they all came over for an autograph (I got him back for doing that.) They even wanted me to sing but I told them I couldn't without the rest of the group there, haha. I had to ask who they thought I was so I knew what to sign! :laugh2:
  16. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

Sounds like an impressive SLR. A friend of mine is looking for something like that. He has extremely small hands and the normal SLRs are a bit too big. I'll have to mention this camera to him, or at least the brand.

Does having nurses as fans come with perks, like, free percs? :tounge:
  17. Olympus 410/420 is the perfect slr for people with small hands.

The Ricoh is more I think a throwback to rangefinder cameras...hence the small size.
  18. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

She's a cutie. :smile:

It might be easier to find the mp3's of the vinyl albums you have rather than doing the transfer yourself. Not that I'm saying you should do any of that illegal downloading or anything! :wink:

Hopefully you'll get updated drivers for your scanner soon, I'm really interested in seeing those shots. And, um, without knowing if you wear contacts or not, can you wear contact lenses when using the K1000?
  19. srivard99

srivard99 New Member

A bit more fun at the zoo.

[​IMG]

20. nice shot.