phone wont turn on

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by gavrik317, Apr 25, 2008.

1. gavrik317

gavrik317 New Member

phone wont turn on

i was using my phone for internet and games during class today and it was working fine. I had 2 bars of battery and locked the keyboard when i put it in my pants pocket before continuing to my next class. when i got there and check my phone it was off. so i turned it back on and it said that my battery was dangerously low.. blah blah blah.. so i turned it off so that i coudl charge it when i got back to my dorm room. now it wont turn on while plugged in or anything.

i have looked all over here for something and havent seen anythign that will help. i tried holding the toggle button while attempting to turn it on.. i have also tried pulling the battery out then attempting again. any thoughts?
  2. Are you using a standard Motorola wall charger?
    A USB charge won't always recognize a dead battery.
    It should light up with a battery icon if the charge is working.
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

Also, if the battery is completely dead it may take some time before you are able to turn the phone on again.
  4. gavrik317

gavrik317 New Member

I am using the standard motorola charger (the one that came with the phone) and after about 2 hours of sitting on the charger nothing. Any more thoughts?
  5. dapperyout

dapperyout New Member

Plug in to the wall charger without the battery inserted maybe?

Leave unplugged and no battery for an hour or so to discharge any power in the device. then reattempt with the wall charger only.

Plug in the wall charger... no just kidding, but maybe for real, switch the outlet its connected to.
  6. worldcircuts

worldcircuts New Member

phone wont turn on

i've had my moto q9c for only a couple weeks. i was talking on the phone late last night, it was probably still a good bit full of battery but i plugged it into the wall charger anyway and went to sleep. the phone beeping and turning off woke me up but i didnt get up. now, i wake up and the phone doesnt show that it's charging, doesnt turn on at all plugged into the charger, and when i unplug it all it does is come up with the verizon logo and then die again. helpp! please
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

ok, first thing to do. plug it in to the wall charger. let it charge for about 15 minutes, and then try to turn it on again.