Peek jour style my flend

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cheri, Feb 5, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

i havent gotten to the other thread yet...but the task at hand wil be finding the right person. I would prefer female, napa has a couple of places no women that I am aware. Im going to have my daughter work it a bit. Thinking black and grey with the red panties of course. Cows get all the flack but they are really cute lol.

Two reasons for the calf area, one is its just silly to have a cow on your calf and like i was saying i think i could tolerate it there. Id at some later time get something incoporating my boys too. I often call them by each others names Mario and Vincent...so now i joke and call them Mar+Vin.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did we stop chatting about facial hair ?
  3. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

cheri is just letting her's fill in :)
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

are we getting before and after pics ? :}
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

I didnt bump the train of the track, did i...geeze I need to find a free flowing forum lol.

Any how...my man kid has a full beard now and is working on the french fork. I think it suits him since he can be a bit of a devilish kid.

So you guys change up your facial hair any?

Before and after pics (yeah right rb)

No tatoo yet, maybe Ill go to some convention and look for the right artist.
  6. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

mine went from neat (see definition posted earlier) to rugged/untamed :)
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

pics ?

actually i did... trimmed the soulpatch, and now just have something ala petit goatee, but not pointie and/or long (yet)

one can ask right :}
  8. cheri

cheri Active Member

i dont have any of man kid with his full beard...ill ask him.

mike so when u taken a pic of your facial fur...u too rudeboy..lets see this goatee :)
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

maybe when it's a bit longer....
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

funny you brought the length up.
    I was at Peets coffee last week and the youngman making my sugar free iced mocha sans whip had a nice soul pach going and since this topic came up and i am not ashamed to pay a compliment. I told him it was a nice soul patch and he told me he is going to wax and grow it long as he can...sooooo (insert evil grin here) i said long enough to dip the in the mocha we both laughed cuz the visual is funny. i didnt realize that soul patch dipping in mochas could be construed the wrong way....i have to be more careful.
  11. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

at the behest of Cheri...
    [​IMG]
  12. sherri

sherri Active Member

w00t!woot! Nice! I know someone on here said that only "hot" girls have Q's, but I see the same is true for the men! Riv, let the games begin!!
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

14. cheri

cheri Active Member

Hey...evil twin this is the facial hair thread, did you get lost again...joking!

Its amazing what a change in facial hair can do for a man or going clean shaven.
  15. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

She likes it, although she does make fun of me for the grey in it from time to time.
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

Well, its going to happen enventually, they greying that is...but being blond you dont have the same grey as dark haired people.

My mom is a stawberry blonde and I was sitting down the other day and she was standing and she remarks OMG you really are getting grey hair! Thanx mom LOL...but she doesnt have grey like I do, in fact she has no grey really to speak of. (grumble) lol

Now I almost want to start a hair dying thread. Im thinking about it again. I liked the purple but I dont know. I wont bleach my hair, skin too sensative.
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

18. sherri

sherri Active Member

It looks very nice, Cheri. Is he keeping it shortly clipped like that? It looks very "suave". I got your e mail & will reply as soon as I get computer time!
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

He likes to keep his facial hair tidy these days. He has had some wild ones too. Before he went to bootcamp. Being the compliant man that he is...he grew out his hair and beard. The barber at FT Knox was like didnt they tell you to take that off BEFORE you got here. LOL well yes they did.

Dont worry about the email..we are both busy and I have had no computer time myself until now. Barely any Q time (my machine, is what my daughter calls my Q, was lonely today)

Tomorrow will be another busy one, Im busier now that when I was working. No kidding!
  20. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I wish I had a pic with every hair color that I have had. Getting ready to go back to black tomorrow. To hard getting it the proper shade of blonde everytime and my roots grow back to quickly. I'm sure I will get bored with black soon so we'll see what's next after that.