Pc remote

Discussion in 'HTC Touch' started by nicholasbahl, Mar 7, 2009.

1. nicholasbahl

nicholasbahl Guest

Pc remote

Anybody have suggestions on pc remote application for htc touch, so that i can access my work computer from my phone? I found a few out there, i was just wondering what anyone else might be using? Downloaded one, and got a virus... had to reboot my computer, so if any one has some input i'm willing to listen.

thanks
  2. nicholasbahl

nicholasbahl Guest

I have an answer!

Yes i am answering my own post, hopefully it will help somebody else who may have interest in remote pc access through your phone. I have found two programs that i liked very much. One is Imintouch. The other is logmein. Logmein is more for pc to pc so to my amaze when logging in to logmein on my cellular phone, it downloaded some kinda cool whatever thing and now i have a mobile version of logmein on my htc. This allows me to completely control my work computer from my mobile phone through its browser! Which is necessary for me due to people i work with don't know what a start bar or desktop is. sweet! so check it out.
  3. ParaCAD

ParaCAD Guest

really...interesting..thx. I've got this installed on my pc. I'll have to look in to it on my Q if possible. Not that i really have use for it.
  4. nicholasbahl

nicholasbahl Guest

Thats the best part

See, thats the best part about smartphone programs / versatility..... You dont need a reason for being able to do it.... You just need to know that you are able to do it!