Paramedic HS

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by southpawmedic, Jun 18, 2008.

1. southpawmedic

southpawmedic New Member

Paramedic HS

Hey guys...I saw a HS from Doc with an ambulance and a martini glass. Is ther any way that could be made with fizz weather instead of pocket weather? Also can a HS be made with facade, orange, and fizz weather with the attached pic?
    Thanks a ton from one medic to another!!

Attached Files:

2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard...

there may be a few for in the mean time in the home screen collection thread..
  3. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Either Myself or CrazyKay would be willing to do this for u. I'm a medic & her husband is one also. 1 of us will hook u up. It may take me a day or two, as I'm doing another right now, but if CrazyKay is available & willing to do it b4 I get to it, then Im sure u will be pleased. We got to take care of fellow medics out there!:smile:
    Peace:smile:
  4. crazykay

crazykay New Member

hey southpaw! I put that request up a while back and doc did a great job on it! im not sure if he has fiz weather but if he does im sure he would be happy to edit it for ya
  5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Yeah, I got fizz, but don't use it very much. U have it CK?? If not, I'll take care of it hopefully by tomorrow. I'm doing my June HS right now. I had it done til I saw yours (with my Smartmonitor bars) & figured I had to change my meters!! Lol
  6. crazykay

crazykay New Member

ooops you beat me to it doc!! lol postin from Q is kinda slow!! if your to busy doc im happy to do it but it will be tomorrow bfore I get to it so you just let me know!
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Looks like either way SouthPaw, u should have it by tomorrow. Have a good one:smile: If u get a chance CK, give it a shot. I'll check back tomorrow.
  8. crazykay

crazykay New Member

lol yeah I copied your meters!! sorry!! I can change it if you want??
  9. crazykay

crazykay New Member

oh and doc im currently working on a Hulk, a Dewayne Johnson, a marilyn monroe and a yamaha banshee HS's.. im trying something new and its not quite workin out so I need some help. as soon as I get to a PC im gonna PM you to see if you can fix my problem!
  10. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No problem, give me a shout CK. And I was kidding about the meters. Im glad u like them! and feel free to use them. U inspired me to change em, which u will c tonight when i post my June HS. It sounds like u got your hands full of requests, so Ill take this request on. Stay upright on that board of yours!!
  11. crazykay

crazykay New Member

ok sounds good and I can't wait to see your june theme!! thanks for lettin me use em!! oh and im tryin but I wiped it hard yesterday over some 25-30ft swells!! im still sore!!
  12. southpawmedic

southpawmedic New Member

I appreciate the work everyone!!! If you have other backgrounds that would work better than the one I gave you...feel free. May I ask for tweaks after your initial versions?

Thanks again and stay safe!

oh..and that ambulance HS done before was sweet but it did use pocket weather instead of fizz. I would prefer fizz.
  13. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No problem, and yes u can ask to tweak it after its done.:smile:
  14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Requires: Facade, Orange, Fizz, & Smartmonitor. Smartmonitor is a free plugin that can be found here.
    Shown w/Eko BSK. Default=Red
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Peace:smile:

Attached Files:

• EMS.zip
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
  15. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Very nice Doc. I liked the original image, and was thinking about doing something with it, but you nailed it. =)
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Thanks Kayla! I figured I would put some work into it since I will use it from time 2 time.
  17. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Did you create your message icons?
    Do you know where to find some? =)
  18. southpawmedic

southpawmedic New Member

Hey Doc...that's right on!!! Absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!
  19. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I found them on the web, but they were blue & much larger(desktop size), so I photoshoped 'em and voila. And yes I know a few sites, but I'm not at a puter, so I'll have to PM u later with the links.
  20. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Thanks, I appreciate it! I never really thought of finding desktop sized ones. :tounge: