Pac Man Jones

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Suture, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Suture

Suture New Member

2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

is this guy serious!?
    come on people...and he wonders why hes been questioned by the police every other day....
    (this was meant in general not actually about said article)
  3. FourTwenSesh

FourTwenSesh Active Member

But its the NFL, so he's allowed :tounge: Its the only league where you can get away with this stuff and the media won't "judge" them. Lets look at Ray Lewis, or Ray Carruth, or LT, or any of the famous NFLers that got away with murder (literally)

If you go through all the criminal scenarios (drug trafficking, murder, money laundering, assault, etc, etc, etc) you can ALWAYS put a name to them from the NFL. But yet people LOVE the NFL, and it makes the MOST money of any professional sport..........

Life ain't nothing but a giant paradox....:2cool:

2c
  4. n99hockey

this is true...but the new commish (roger goodall) seems to be cracking down on this crap with the help of the teams releasing these people to try to stop this....
    the rookies this year had to go through a 'conduct class' lets see how that goes! :tounge:
  5. FourTwenSesh

Really? That is definitely a good thing, I personally love NFL (CFL is like WHL) so that is good to see they actually acknowledged there is a behavior problem with some of the players.
  6. n99hockey

i agree...especially when you have i think it was 7 or 8 guys from one team being questioned by the police...i mean come on!
  7. FourTwenSesh

And then there's that Denver Broncos DB that was shot up last year, etc, etc, etc, etc...lol, its been a vicious cycle since LT was in the league. Nate Newton of the Dallas Cowboys, 220lbs of weed in the back of his SUV.....nice work buddy....:angry:
  8. n99hockey

lol well he was a big guy so he needed a big fix!
    hahahaha :tounge:
  9. FourTwenSesh

HAHAHA, definitely, hey.....I remember another good NFL story, which was when police found a crack pipe in Michael Irvin's car and he said it was his friend's and he didn't want to bring it into his house around Irvin's family....LOL, what kind of answer is that? Who stashes their "friend's" crack pipe in their car?
  10. n99hockey

hahah i remember that....thats a gutsy statement:tounge: