Ozone Video looses audio when transfered to computer??

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by falconw13, Oct 29, 2009.

1. falconw13

falconw13 New Member

Ozone Video looses audio when transfered to computer??

hey guys,

I have had my ozone for a couple months now and i must say i love it over the Q9m soo much!!! This thing is soo fast and has reached some awesome speeds when connected to my lappy. might even switch to the BB or the preface look with facade 2.0 (been lazy).. :)

anyways, i recorded some video the other day and it was stored on the storage card, but when i try and get the video off of the phone it somehow it has a corrupted audio section. Video still plays in VLC with no audio, quicktime wont play it at all. Doesnt matter how i transfer it, with usb or card reader i get the same error on all videos... Is there a special way that i have to do this so i can get the audio with it?

Help me out!
    thanks
    Andrew
  2. falconw13

falconw13 New Member

Anyone have the same problem? anyone? i feel like i bought a lemon!!!
  3. mrv

mrv New Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with your video. Your computer probably doesn't have necessary audio codecs to play it properly, or you need a different player to play this video format. Do some internet research about your video format and your problem, I'm sure you'll find an answer.
  4. WA1979

WA1979 New Member

I use Gom player, (on PC ) it works great
    I had the same problem, I could watch the video
    on my pc, using vlc, but had no audio
  5. falconw13

falconw13 New Member

codec?

Well this has got to be the most backward thing windows media player cant even play in (from pc). I cant upload it into Adobe Premiere pro, file not supported or corrupt. Like what am i supposed to do with the video i record on my phone? Id rather not have the feature.. haha Not, But still stupidly backward..

Im going to be digging around till this can be fixed... If anyone has any good input on this problem, feel free to comment! :p
  6. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Wa1979 offered up a player...Gom...did you try that?

its kinda a well known wm deal that the pc wmp wont play 3g2...sucks...yes. so far though it sounds like you didnt even try the first offered solution. or if you did you dismissed it...
  7. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

TCPMP on the phone doesn't do audio on 3g2 files either. Lame.

Frog sounds cranky. Does it bother you when people ignore the answers tech support provides?
  8. falconw13

falconw13 New Member

I did not disregard what Wa1979 had said about the GOM Player...What i was concerned about is that im not able to edit this video in adobe premiere, I was looking for a solution so i can manipulate and publish better video.
  9. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

The thought plickens. Can 3G2 files be converted into something useable outside of mobile WMP?
  10. guest03

guest03 Member

Quick google search brought up this page of interest: http://www.zamzar.com/

a file converting website, never used it before but it looks like it would do the trick.