Outlook Unaccepted Meeting Requests

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by mfuquea, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mfuquea

mfuquea New Member

Outlook Unaccepted Meeting Requests

I have just pushed out a bunch of Q 9M's using active sync with an exchange 2003 box. Everything syncs fine except unaccepted meeting requests. If you go in and accept them, they sync. These types of items sync just fine on the Q. I am having a very difficult time getting motorola tech support to even understand what I am saying. Has anyone else seen this issue?
  2. igotaq

igotaq New Member

What do you mean by "Unaccepted meeting requests"?

Why would you want to see unaccepted meeting request? Do you mean the email you get when someone rejects a meeting appt?

3. mfuquea

mfuquea New Member

Unaccepted Meeting requests

When you are invited to a participate in a meeting in outlook, you are sent a meeting request. Until you accept or decline the meeting request, it just sits in your calendar as an "unaccepted" request. We have a calendaring system that puts many of these items in every users mailbox every day.
  4. igotaq

igotaq New Member

But that meeting notice should be in the Inbox until a user accepts it.. correct??

k.. i see what your saying.. I can duplicate it on my q9m also. Here is what i saw on my outlook.. Unless i open the new meeting request (not accepting or rejecting).. i dont see it in my calendar as a tentative meeting appt.

After i open the meeting notice in my inbox and close it i can see it in calendar. But i dont see it in my calendar.