outlook reminders

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by IndyQ, Aug 24, 2006.

1. IndyQ

IndyQ New Member

outlook reminders

I've recieved my second Q and this one seems much better, but it acts different as far as which screen displays when etc.... So at this point I don't know which one is correct, but I do know the first Q I had was junk.

The issue I have now is my outlook reminder screen is up all the time. I can go to the home screen, but after I put the phone down and then go to use it in a few minutes the reminder screen is back up. If I take a picture, the picture I took will start to pop up, but then it goes back to the reminders window or when I'm adjusting settings it will just all of a sudden just jump back to the reminders window. Can this be changed?
  2. scottjb

scottjb New Member

Are you "Snoozing" or "Dismissing" the reminders? If you just ignore them and switch back to the home screen, they will come back every couple of minutes.
  3. IndyQ

IndyQ New Member

I'm not dissmissing or replying, but is there a way to keep it from coming up as the main screen all time?
  4. scottjb

scottjb New Member

The only way I know of is to either press "Snooze" and pick a time, or press "Dismiss." Otherwise, they will keep coming back--that's why they are called reminders. :happy:
    If you don't want the reminders, you can disable them when you enter the appointments in Outlook.
  5. Carol Johnson

Carol Johnson New Member

Can the reminders in my laptop be different than my Q

I don't like the reminders on my Q because it does take me back up to home and then I have to click back down into the application. This is truly annoying. I have my Q Calendar->Menu->Options->Set Reminders set to none but it doesn't prevent them. I actually want the 15 minute reminders on my laptop. Any suggestions?
  6. inf3st

inf3st New Member

If you are using Outlook you can delete the reminder from outlook.