Outlook Notes Synched with Moto Q?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by reutebh, Jun 13, 2006.

1. reutebh

reutebh New Member

Outlook Notes Synched with Moto Q?

I have just switched from the Treo 700w to the Moto Q. When I synch via active synch with my home computer there is no option to synch my Notes from Outlook. This was a possibility with the Treo 700 as well as the 650 and the old Blackberry 7750. Am I missing something? If anyone has been able to do this, or has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!!.
  2. reutebh

reutebh New Member

Answer to my own question

In case others are interested apparently it is not possible to synch the Notes from Outlook without aftermarket software. I have downloaded and installed the trial version of SmartPhone Notes (www.syncdata.it/sphnotes.html) and it seems to do the trick.
  3. nrw

nrw New Member

Not Much Sense...

Yea, I don't understand why it wouldn't sync Notes. Every other device I have ever had always did...wonder what the logic was here!?! Huh?
  4. cdrw

cdrw New Member

Was unaware of this. I have taken printout of this information for future, just in case i forget and keep banging my head here and there.
    Many thanks dear for letting us know.
    I would wish, Motorola finds solution to this and this becomes a possibility supplied with the set itself.
  5. pauljcote

pauljcote New Member

synchdata

I downloaded synchdatas smartphonenotes and selected the Samsung and mine is synching ... so mine works but according to synchdata it is not supposed to work on the Q. But mine does.