Outlook Inbox only showing emails from past couple days, phone only!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by wirebaugh, Jun 25, 2008.

1. wirebaugh

wirebaugh New Member

Outlook Inbox only showing emails from past couple days, phone only!!

Did a search, couldn't find anything. I have my IT guy working on it but he is stumped as well.

Every few days my Inbox on my phone will "update" to only show emails from the past few days. When I log on at work or log onto Microsoft exchange, all me e-mails are there. Right now it only shows my emails from 6/23 on (6 emails). Just started doing this a couple of weeks ago. I have tried everything that I can think of. Tried setting up my account again and it still does it?

(I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in. I have a 9qm and it didn't do this the first few months I had it.)

Thanks in advance.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

check active sync settings to make sure that you are set to sync ALL messages not some other time frame amount

dont use exchange but this is what is usually the case for active sync and direct pc syncing of emails...since you use AS for exchange it might be the same scenario
  3. wirebaugh

wirebaugh New Member

BINGO! Now I remember hooking my phone up to my computer to pull a pic off and it must have set up activesync. AS must have a default setting of 3 days (I don't know why) so I switched it to sync "all". Can't wait to tell me IT guy he's been working on this for two days. Thanks again!
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

sweet glad it worked!!!