One more day for free phones from USCC - HTC Snap

Discussion in 'US Cellular' started by bberryhill0, Nov 30, 2009.

1. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

One more day for free phones from USCC - HTC Snap

USCC now has the HTC Snap in addition to the Touch Pro and the Touch Pro 2. They screwed up their website right before the free phone promotion and it looked like they had dropped the TP2.
  2. oldguy

oldguy New Member

if they actually had them...

We're done with USCC. Called today to get all 4 phones replaced and service upgraded which would've added more options to our account. Which would have meant more income for USCC. They said they were out of the TP2 and the Crush one daughter wanted. I told them I had no problem waiting for them to come in--just ship them when they arrived. They refused. Repeatedly. So did the "supervisor" they grudgingly finally connected me to.

Not that four lines makes a difference to a company their size, but we're done. As soon as our current contract runs out, we're out the door.
  3. CONDUCT

CONDUCT New Member

I went and got my TP2 on Nov. 20th as I knew they would be out right around Black Friday.
    I then found out about any phone w/ 2 yr agreement is free. I called USCC today and got full refund of my TP2 added to the bill. They said since I was in the 30 day period and the add fell in the time frame. So free TP2 for me. :dft010:big_smile
  4. oldguy

oldguy New Member

It took 4 months, but after 2 more goof-ups by USCC, they finally agreed to honor the offer from last Thanksgiving. They're shipping them Next Day, so we'll have them on Monday. After checking prices with the other carriers, I couldn't find a better deal for 4 lines set up the way we need them. I just kept after them every couple of weeks until they finally gave in. I told them I had nothing better to do on my day off than to call and aggravate them once a week. Every week. They finally connected me to a supervisor in Iowa who had the balls to actually follow through on the original offer.