OK- so Papyrus VS. XTreme Agenda

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tngirl, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Version 2.26.7 of Extreme Agenda has been released which fixes a few minor problems. It is a suggested upgrade and is available using OTA update or any of the downloads...

And Version 3.0 is coming along nicely!! Watch for it later this summer...

Just wanted to keep you all up to date..
  2. nlrd65

nlrd65 New Member

Categories and ringtones

Just want to say thanks to birdsoft for participating in this forum. I bought extreme agenda for that reason. I would like to know if there is a way to assign individual ringtones to catergories.
  3. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Thanks, sorry that is not an option in our program, we just use the standard by contact Pocket Outlook stuff.
  4. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Category Ring Tones

You could probably add Category Ring Tones fairly easily, though. Have a new dialog that associates each category with a ring tone and a priority (say 1-10) for contacts that have multiple categories. When the user saves the mapping information, walk through the contacts and, for those contacts without ring tones, add one based on the highest priority category of that contact. (If the contact has more than one highest-priority category, choose any of the ring tones or prompt the user to select one.)

You might also want an Override existing ring tone option to allow changing the category ring tones later on, or generate a prompt asking if the user wants to replace a contact's existing ring tone. (Even better would be if you could determine that a contact was using the category's old ring tone, but that's asking a lot.)

While you wouldn't be able to save the category ring tone mapping in Pocket Outlook, the ring tones themselves would be in Pocket Outlook.

Just a thought....

Steve
  5. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

We have released Version 2.27 of Extreme Agenda.

This version adds some great Speed Optimizations to the program when adding/editing/deleting/copying most appointments/contacts/tasks. If you have a large dataset you will quickly notice the difference!

And now back to work on Version 3.0... Start watching our Birdsoft forums for teasers on this great new version that is well underway... Ive been using some of the already implemented new features, and they redefine PIM boundaries... :)

(oh and Im considering that ringtone idea... Its on the list... :) )

Thanks!!!
  6. braxtoq

braxtoq New Member

Though you might like to know that I received an e-mail that Iambic's Agendus was now available for smartphones, well I used Agendus on my Palm Lifedrive and was very happy with it, so I thought, why not try it out. It did not take but about 10 minutes to completley remove it! Way too slow, too hard to read contact , calendar inputs, made me appreciate Extreeme Agenda even more than I already did!
  7. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Thanks!

Yes, unfortunately I believe too many people blindly buy it because of there past experiences with the Palm Version. I have agreed with many many others that they released an unfinished product with loads of problems and inconsistancies.
  8. gw63

gw63 New Member

9. pekoe1111

pekoe1111 New Member

Can't Get Back to All Contacts After Searching by Letter

So I type a letter in Contacts and it gives me everything that begins with that letter (in a strange order sometimes), and then I do not know how to get back to all Contacts. Can you help?

Thanks!

BB
  10. gw63

gw63 New Member

Hit the "space" bar.
  11. pekoe1111

pekoe1111 New Member

Thanks!

Love the simple solution.

Thanks
  12. sulster

sulster Active Member

I still have it. Click the Left "Views" button and it should be there. Or, check under Options, there is a big "Select Views" button. Make sure you have it selected.
  13. gw63

gw63 New Member

Got it! Thanks.
  14. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

or use the backspace..
  15. sulster

sulster Active Member

RB, I don't think that works all the time, for example if you have typed in "Smith" instead of just "S". The backspace (I think) would just show you all the "Smit" names.

The Space Bar ALWAYS takes you back to all contacts.
  16. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Hello,

Just wanted to let users know Version 2.27.2 has been released and is available with the OTA update in the program or directly on most sites.
    It contains a few fixes for various small issues as well as a couple of small enhancements.

We are hoping it is the last release before the Version 3.0 release which is in early Alpha Stages(if you are a current user and want to help beta test pm me or email me with your birdsoft forum account name). I will be showing some teaser shots in the upcoming days in our birdsoft.biz forums as well...

Thanks!!
  17. sulster

sulster Active Member

Loving XA 3.0!!

There are a couple of really nifty features on the 3.0 that I am beta testing. If you have XA and are interested, you should sign up and check it out. I haven't noticed any stability issues and am PSYCHED for the final edition!!!
  18. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

Just bought XA 2.27.2 LOVE IT!!!

I don't know why I waited so long, this thing rocks....

Thanks,
  19. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Extreme Agenda 3.0 Released.

Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Version 3.0 of Extreme Agenda, the popular Personal Information Manager for Windows Mobile Standard.

Version 3.0 contains tons of great new features including Project View, Timeline Week View, Innovative Spin Selection, Smart Num Pad Contact Search, Task Templates, Saved Views, Collapsible Lists, Advanced themes with images, and so much more... We took Extreme to the Extreme!

With this version we have added to our long list of features Exclusive to Extreme Agenda for PIMs on Windows Mobile Standard. Project View, Timeline Week, Task Templates, Saved Views and more have been added to our exclusives list which includes True Photo Contact Support, Notes, Secure Wallet, Appointment Templates, Linking and more....We Just work more!!

[​IMG]

http://www.birdsoft.biz/exagenda.htm

XA 3.0 is a free upgrade if you purchased after May 1st 2007 and is available for the discounted upgrade price of just $12.95 for the rest of our users. Download the trial and it may detect those eligible for free updates, or send us an email if you believe you are and it did not register. Previous users can download the trial and use it for 10 days, and if you arent quite ready to enjoy the benefits of Version 3.0, an option to revert back to your registered 2.x version will be available.

So come give our Trial a Try, and check out the power of the most advanced PIM for your WM Standard Phone.

Thanks

Birdsoft
  20. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

I tried emailing you guys but it came back undeliverable (I used this address:birdsoft@uglybass.com)

I was notified that I was eligible for the upgrade when I downloaded the trial. A new password showed up, but once the program was installed, it didn't ask me to use it. Is this just the trial? And if so, where do I input the new pass. so that the upgrade will be complete.

Thanks,

By the way the improvements are cool.. :2cool: