OK- so Papyrus VS. XTreme Agenda

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tngirl, Jul 13, 2006.

1. BoodaLuvr

BoodaLuvr New Member

Noticed the same thing. Keep it up. :)
  2. insulator

insulator New Member

Extreme Tasks

Brian--Still having trouble with the tasks. I deleted about half my 720 from Outlook to help relieve the problem. When Active Synch kicked in, it locked down and kept reading "processing" beside of Tasks. After leaving it "processing" for around an hour, I finally shut the Q and my desktop down, unloaded EA, then powered up and re-synced. Went fine that time.

Haven't had any problems with the rest of the calendar or contacts. The new views and search were great. But my 720 tasks just choked it down. I would really love to run this program, but its making me a little nervous. Just haven't had any task issues with the Palm or the crappy MS version.

Any suggestions?
  3. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Is it choking during a sync now? If so, just shut down XA while synching.
    And let me know so I can address this .... I had put something in for this,
    but Im wondering if it isnt working as it should....

Thanks
  4. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

Any chance on a future version of xA incorporating its own homescreen plugin, similar to the way Facade displays appointments/tasks? I really like the way Facade does it, but I find it bogs down the Q.
  5. shk718

shk718 New Member

great product - i just bought it. is there a way - when your in the month view to go point to todays date using 1 botton?
  6. sulster

sulster Active Member

The "2" button takes you to today's date in most views. (And as I am sure you realize, the Space Bar toggles the preview pane on and off)

HTH!:smile:

ETA: I'm referring to XA.
  7. scottjb

scottjb New Member

Which one, Papyrus or XA?
  8. shk718

shk718 New Member

i bought xa -

the #2 button takes you to the today "page" - i just want to move the high lighted button on the month screen to todays date.
  9. gw63

gw63 New Member

The #2 button takes you to the today page ONLY if "today" is the date already highlighted on the month screen. If the highlighted date on the month screen is something other than "today", the #2 button will highlight "today" and stay on the month screen.
  10. sulster

sulster Active Member

What gw said. I like the 2 button feature b/c it FIRST takes you to "today" in whichever particular view you are looking at (e.g. Week, Month) then you can press it again to go to the Day view of Today.

I have requested that Brian consider putting the Day view as one available when you press the left key b/c I sometimes like to view one day on one page. It's hard to do that on dates way in the future if you have to go to Today's date first. [/aside]
  11. scottjb

scottjb New Member

OK. I asked which app because Papyrus has similar functonality. The 2 key takes you to today in whichever calendar view you happen to be in. The left soft key rotates through the different views. 1 and 3 move back/forward one month. 4, 5 and 6 take you directly to daily, weekly and monthly views.
  12. shk718

shk718 New Member

ah - gotcha - that works - very cool - thanks - its a great product.
  13. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Version 2.26.1 of XA has been released... It should be available using the OTA updater or for download on the sites shortly... It fixes a few small bugs
    that were found or reported....

Thanks
  14. braxtoq

braxtoq New Member

Thanks Birdsoft, anyone considering an alternative to Extreme Agenda needs to be aware that Extreme Agenda has the best customer service of any software product I have ever used, just mention a feature that you and most others would like having and Birdsoft is all over it with an update if it's reasonable, Thanks again!:laugh2:
  15. Csquared

Csquared New Member

Birdsoft

Is there anyway to have a Task reminder go off at a certain time on the due date. When I input a task with a due date it will allow me to ask for a reminder but I dont ever get notified. It also will only allow a reminder for a day not a paticular time of day.
  16. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

Just wondering if there are any plans for this.. Thanks..
  17. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Contact-ing Released

Sorry, didnt want to let the cat out of the bag too quickly, so couldnt answer your question here...but...

We will say now that if we see enough support for it, we will definitely pursue other plugins...

-----------------------------------------

Birdsoft is pleased to announce the release of Contact-ing for Windows Mobile Standard. Contact-ing is a Home Screen Photo Speed Dialer allowing you to quickly and conveniently contact the people you need to most.
    It features:
    • Compatible with Pocket Outlook WM5+ Photos
      Open the Contact or Directly Dial, Email, or Visit the Website of your Contacts
      Open in Small or Large Mode
      Show the Names of the Contacts
      Right, Center, or Left Justify the Images
      No Slow Animations or Confusing Interactions.
      Designed with Custom Home Screen Designers in Mind
      Small Footprint
    [​IMG]
    A Free Trial is available. Give it a try at Birdsoft.biz
    Thanks.
  18. BoodaLuvr

BoodaLuvr New Member

Yay!!! Cant wait to try this out.
  19. sulster

sulster Active Member

It's really nifty. Saves me from having to try to remember speed dial numbers and from having to use the Voice Non-Recognition software! :)
  20. jim9112

jim9112 New Member

not too bad at all i may keep it