Office Apps

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by MattB, May 11, 2007.

1. WadeHVT

WadeHVT New Member

oh well a "broad" claim is that in itself, broad. I didn't say "Pony downloads music from torrent sites." i said most do, therefore implying some don't.

Thank you.
  2. WadeHVT

WadeHVT New Member

But that is good that you do, majority of my music is ripped CD's, but i do have limewire and it is great for single songs...
  3. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Broad Claims

No, you never said "most people" or anything like it.

"You guys" implies all of us; if you wanted to exclude some people, you should have said "most of you guys" or "some of you guys".

Then you said that all the music we probably listened to was downloaded, which implies that you think most of us get most of our music illegally. While I don't doubt that some people may just download music, I'd bet that a substantial portion don't get close to all of their music that way -- they listen to CDs or the radio, for example. Even if you're referring to digital music players, I bet many people use legal sources like iTunes or ripping from their personal libraries.

Trying to defend your overly broad claim by saying that's not what you said doesn't work here. Just apologize for that, edit your post to say what you meant and move on. Oh, and choose your words more carefully next time. :wink:

Download the pirated software and use it if you want. Just don't try using fallacious arguments like "everybody else does it" (take a logic course and learn about argumentum ad populum) to imply there's nothing wrong with it.

Steve
  4. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 New Member

Just tried it out. Word, at least, is hardly robust as an editor... but again I suppose the big plus with these apps is the ability to open and view office documents on the go much more than the editing capabilities.

As for the improved email client for WM6, that would be a welcome addition.
  5. EdgeQ

EdgeQ New Member

I've got One Note Mobile installed on my Q since I have Office 2007 and it's really pretty decent for taking notes, etc on the Q. It's been a much better tool than I thought it was going to be.
  6. FourTwenSesh

FourTwenSesh Active Member

Agreed, I thought OneNote was a waste when I installed Office '07, but after using it with the Q for about a month now, I take back what I said.
  7. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

ditto...i love onenote..great tool if you have office 07
  8. kobutah

kobutah New Member

Gotta love this

About time someone got something we have all wanted and they wouldn't give us from the start.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
  9. jojotj3

jojotj3 New Member

CAN YOU HELP ME OUT WITH THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE TO MY Q PLEASE CANT FIND THE LINK ANYWHERE OR SOME JUST DONT WORK
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT..
    THANKS
    SLY
  10. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 New Member

Don't beg for warez dude.
  11. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

this is probably why you cant find it anymore..

Update: Microsoft’s copyright lawyers have sent an email requesting to remove the download link
  12. jojotj3

jojotj3 New Member

Sorry dude do you have the link for the office apps?
  13. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 New Member

Okay, let's try the long version.

I don't know how much experience you have on forums, but asking for links to illegal warez on public forums is generally frowned upon, and for CERTAIN it is here.
  14. Pony99CA

Pony99CA Active Member

Maybe, Maybe Not

Maybe, maybe not. I saw that, too, but was still able to Google a link for it.

I don't even remember the link, but learning to use Google's File Type search and searching for CAB files can work wonders.

Steve
  15. jojotj3

jojotj3 New Member

hey no problem at all did not mean to start anything on here thanks for the info. dude....
  16. Eugene

Eugene New Member

Windows 2000 was actually v5, NT4 was v4
    I wish XP hadn't been sucha big change, they broke a lot of things that worked well in 2000, but that would be a rant too :)
  17. jeremyaz

jeremyaz New Member

--removed link to DL hacked software--
  18. iLLuSi0nS

iLLuSi0nS New Member

Mobile 6

I have looked and looked, (but havent bothered to ask) but cannot find the version of Office mobile for the Q. I have found the warez version of Office mobile 6, but thats made for the new smartphone mobile 6 and i read on this topic that someone actually ported the software so that it will work for us windows mobile 5 users... Is this true? or can i use the version of office i found? can someone be so kind as to PM where i can find "information" about my request :wink: thanks.
  19. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

You are talking about the same thing.

The one you found IS the illegal warez version of office for windows mobile 6 that works on our WM5 Qs.

There is no version of office made by Microsoft for WM5.
  20. iLLuSi0nS

iLLuSi0nS New Member

Thanks dude! The only suckky thing is that i had found it, but when i went to the rapidshare link... it was deleted

Damn Microsoft...arent you rich enough?

Ne one kind enough to PM me with it?