Off the fence

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by Dubbal R, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Dubbal R

Dubbal R New Member

Off the fence

Based on forums that I found for the 700P and 700W for which I have been on the fence as far as getting a smartphone is concerned, then coming across this forum looking for the tiebreaker, I have decided to get the Q! If it half as much fun, reliable (except for the "battery" thing--not a show stopper for me) and useful as you guys make it sound, I know that I will be thrilled. I'll hit you up next week when I have come down from my "new toy" high and add my $.02 to the forum.

Thanks,
    RR
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Wondering if you found Everything Treo?Huh? All of the aforemention smartphones are good choices. Being a bigtime Treo guy, I'm very impressed with the Q. Besides the style and design of the unit (being a Mac guy, I appreciate style in my technology), the Q is as you put it "fun". I'm still learning and having fun with it.

I'm glad you found EQ and look forward to your 2 cents.:happy:

-Chris
  3. Dubbal R

Dubbal R New Member

Indeed, I have found Everything Treo. In fact, I have recommended the site to my buddy, who has a 650. With all that has been said about the Q on this site, I have chosen! Besides, there is that commercial on TV that makes it look so cool. I like being cool. Perhaps with a smartphone that is cool, it will make me look...ahem...Qool :w00t:
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the referral. Yes, it's quite possible the Q will make you Qool or should I say :w00t:.

-Chris :laugh: