I have been kinda laggy lately and noticed my memory on my device getting low. So I ran SKTools and cleared out my temp internet files, cache, etc (I do this once every couple months). Well, not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but for the past couple days my phone has been extremely buggy. First, it wouldn't let me unlock my phone once it was locked (using Smart Toolkit). Seemed like the soft keys were not working. I tried un-installing and reinstalling the software, with no luck. So, plan B told me maybe it's the memory card. I tried running the phone without the memory card, but still had problems when I received text messages. So I did a master restore and re-installed Smart Toolkit. Seemed like all was well ... then, it started happening again. I did ANOTHER system restore and it seems to be ok right now, but for some reason Smart Toolkit was really screwing with my phone. I've had it since I got my phone (almost a year). This one has me stumped. Might go to Sprint and try to get a replacement via my insurance.