Nutrition Software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Splash, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Splash

Splash New Member

Nutrition Software

I ran into a girl a few nights ago who had a nutrition software application. In it you could record whatever you eat, to keep track of your daily nutrition. It also gave you calorie counts for calories burned for various activities, and nutrition tips and ideas. Anyone know where I can find this or a program similar?
  2. motomouth

motomouth New Member

Wow that would be awsome. As someone who is trying to loose weight it would be so much easier to enter this information on the go then having to come home and sit down to do it. If anyone has any suggestions I would be interested as well.
  3. cdrw

cdrw New Member

I came across the following one but for Blackberry.
    http://www.handango.com/verizonwireless/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=857&jid=C1F43EFCDA2F3C7XX65EF1414B66FC92&catalog=0&sectionId=0&productType=2&platformId=5&productId=161755

Total fitness helps you to manage your daily nutrition, exercise, and health. The most advanced and complete Blackberry fitness software .

Features:
    • A large database of 5000 food items containing the nutrition information including calories, protein, carbohydrates and fat
    • Over 50 different graphs available to track your progress.
    • Establish a weight loss program by selecting a diet plan and setting weight loss goals. The program automatically calculate your daily food budget.
    • Track your exercise by selecting an activity from a large exercise databse. Input minutes spent exercising, the software automatically calculates the calories you burnt.
    • Create printable reports of your daily progress.
    I could at most find Biorhtythm software for Motorola Q though.
    http://www.handango.com/verizonwireless/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=857&osId=804&jid=C1F43EFCDA2F3C7XX65EF1414B66FC92&platformId=11&productType=2&productId=174604&sectionId=5981&catalog=110
    Biorhythm Mobile calculates and draws a biorhythm chart for the three states of human efficiency, based upon biorhythm theory. Analyze your physical, emotional and intellectual.

function popUp(url) { window.open(url, "newWin", 'toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=1,menubar=1,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,width=550,height=525'); }
  4. afocoryw20

afocoryw20 New Member

CDRW....
    But, is it compatible with the Q?
  5. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I don't think Total Fitness is compatible, but Biorhythm Mobile is listed in our store -- so yes, that would be Q compatibile. I couldn't find much in the realm of Health and Fitness. If anyone comes across any good WM 5 apps, let me know and I'll see what I can do to add them.

-Chris
  6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

and for the record, the Biorythm software seems a little creepy..

From the description..
    Provides a simple and easy way to track your daily emotional, intellectual and physical states from a Windows Mobile based device

I'm not sure I want my Q tracking my emotional state.:blink:

-Chris
  7. richardt22

richardt22 New Member

I use Health and Diet Manager.

http://software.everythingq.com/product.asp?id=10783
  8. mariesmith

mariesmith New Member

for losing weight there are many easy and long term ways.
    to loss weight first thing that always keep in mind that take balanced diet and do regular exercises.
    drink plenty of water to maintain your metabolism rate.
    and make a diet plan that is most important to reduce the weight.