No Timestamp on Text Messages

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by terceslil, Apr 10, 2010.

1. terceslil

terceslil New Member

I have a Sprint Moto Q9c with WM 6.1. I can't see the time I sent or received text messages on my Moto Q9c. I have the IM/messenger disabled and am using regular text/SMS messages, no additional programs for texting.

When I click on a text message, I can see the name or number of the sender and the message. When I click on the menu button on the right, I see these options: delete, reply, reply via picture mail, mark as unread, move, & copy/paste. All other options are grayed out. It seems that I used to be able to see what time a text message was sent to me. Did I disable this somehow doing a registry hack? Any way to get it back without doing a hard reset? Everyone else see the time your text messages were sent to you and when you sent them?

Update:

In the messaging menu, I selected "tools", then "options", then "display", and checkec "show date and time in the message list". After making this change, I can see the date that the message was sent in the message list, but I cannot see the time that the message was sent. Also, I am seeing the date in the message list, but not on the actual message. Seems like I used to see the date and time on the message itself.

Update:

After sending some test texts to myself, I can now see the time of the text in the message list in the inbox. I still do not see the date and time on the text itself, but the seeing it in the message list should work fine.
  2. terceslil

terceslil New Member

Answer:

Solved.