No software? No GetItNow on VZN ?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by bigtimegames, Jun 21, 2006.

1. bigtimegames

bigtimegames New Member

No software? No GetItNow on VZN ?

Whats the deal with the lack of software. Is it that VZN GetItNow type services don't work on this phone since its a PDA type device?

I guess we need to wait for the world of developers like Handango, etc to develop to the Windows Mobile 5 platform and in theory it will then work on the Q?

I keep searching for software and games but haven't seen much out there have you?
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Handango isn't a developer, but rather a distributor of software.

There are roughly 1400 titles for Windows Mobile Smartphone and we have a lot of them here at the Everything Q Software Store. As a new member, you also received a coupon code in your welcome email for 20% off software (for a limited time). Here's a link to the Games section.

-Chris
  3. CodeGuy

CodeGuy New Member

The apps you normally download from "Get It Now" are written in Verizon's proprietary language, BREW. Apps you run on your MotoQ are for Windows Mobile 5, and thus should run equally well on any platform that supports Windows Mobile 5. Anyway, that's why you can't download and run the Get It Now apps. Personally, I would rather pay my money for something I can keep and mabey use again on another device :)
    Grego