No audio playback?

Discussion in 'Samsung Focus' started by loopyeyes, Nov 24, 2010.

1. loopyeyes

loopyeyes New Member

So over the weekend I took some videos on my Samsung Focus, and something peculiar began happening. When I tried playing them back on the phone there was no sound. Just a little "popping" sound at the beginning, then nothing else.
    Then I tried putting the videos on my computer, but I got the same result. Is it just my phone or is anyone else having this problem? And more importantly, is there a solution?
  2. ImirOfGroofunkistan

ImirOfGroofunkistan New Member

I'm having this problem too. I've taken some movies of normal inside conversation and have not been able to hear any of it on playback. Maybe the microphone is just poor or facing the wrong direction?
  3. ImirOfGroofunkistan

ImirOfGroofunkistan New Member

I was able to get my sound working again by restarting the phone completely (hold down power button until you see goodbye). I hope this isn't something that happens often.
  4. loopyeyes

loopyeyes New Member

That seemed to do the trick! Hopefully it doesn't happen again.
  5. mickfeeble

mickfeeble New Member

I am also having audio playback issue. Reboot solves it but nothing else does. I have suspicion that some other app is hijacking the audio and not allowing playback. Here is where we get to find out the downside of having no "genius bar" to troubleshoot our problems.