NFL Mobile Live on Q9c

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by esteban, Sep 12, 2008.

1. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

oooh...its even a mobile friendly link!
  2. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

Awesome guys! Looking forward to seeing how it works during the upcoming season....

BTW, on a Verizon Q9c and it played some smooth video clips. Now if this can stream Raiders' games to my Q...... I'll be in heaven next season!!!
    Only just streams radio feeds of the games right?, or is it video of the game as well?...am I asking for too much..LOL :)
  3. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Member - Gameman says that the .cab i linked to didn't seem to work. It installed for me in the past. But i un-installed it during the off season, and just threw it up on the drop for whoever might wanna give it a go.

He says it for touchscreen so, id say its usless to us Q owners. But here it is anyway for those that could make use of it

http://www.drop.io/devilpig
  4. Gameman

Gameman New Member

I swear it works perfectly on my Sprint Q9. No exit issues, no problems at all. Granted, there's not much on now, a few draft vids, but I think it's great. A pic or three of it on my Q...

Attached Files:

5. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Thats awesome. I guess i didn't get out of your msg that you were using it on your Q9.
    I'll have to give it a try...but it'll not be a sprint phone so we'll see.
  6. new_guy234

new_guy234 New Member

Works great! Thanks!
  7. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Glad its working for you. I've yet to install it again fro this season. Guess i better get on that.
  8. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

bumping this because it probably won't work anymore seeing as verizon is the new telecommunications provider of the nfl.
  9. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

here's an update if anyone is interested. you'll have to delete the previous version and text football to 7777 to get the new app. of course there is no audio or video....as of right now, but pretty sure there won't be seeing as sprint doesn't sponsor the nfl anymore.