NEW WM 6.5 Launcher

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile 6.5 OS' started by jpollack, Dec 14, 2009.

1. jpollack

jpollack New Member

NEW WM 6.5 Launcher

I downloaded the new RNS::High-Launcher for my Samsung Intrepid and it works great. For those of you, like me, who got tired of having to scroll through all of the Start Menu icons, especially for third party apps, this software is for you. It allows you to create a menu list of apps, commands, files, websites which you select that comes up when you press a hotkey of your choice. The menu list can fade or slide in from the left, right, top, bottom, etc.

A must-have for those who want quick access to what is on the WM phone.

Find it at www.ranosoft.com.
  2. jpollack

jpollack New Member

CORRECTION to NEW WM 6.5 Launcher

Sorry . . . the product is RNS::Hi-Launcher and can be found at www.ranosoft.net or www.hilauncher.com.

I downloaded the new RNS::High-Launcher for my Samsung Intrepid and it works great. For those of you, like me, who got tired of having to scroll through all of the Start Menu icons, especially for third party apps, this software is for you. It allows you to create a menu list of apps, commands, files, websites which you select that comes up when you press a hotkey of your choice. The menu list can fade or slide in from the left, right, top, bottom, etc.

A must-have for those who want quick access to what is on the WM phone.
  3. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

I had to try it. No info on the site about hardware requirements. It seems to be touch screen only. It installed with no errors on my Q9c but nothing happened.
  4. panflute

panflute New Member

I have a T-Mobile HTC Dash 3G running WM 6.5. i installed CHome, a GREAT free program off the XDA board that lets you add panels, and programs into WM 6.5 panels, in whatever order you choose, and assign whatever icon you want. With the Dash 3G trackball navigation is fast and easy. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll post it here (there are many versions). BTW I am looking for someone running HandiTVPLUS on their smartphone - I am looking for a configuration file. Thanks
  5. rasraster

rasraster New Member

Yes, please do post a link to Chrome. Thanks!