New Repligo Software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by cbenn126, Aug 4, 2006.

1. cbenn126

cbenn126 New Member

New Repligo Software

Has anyone checked out the new Repligo Software for Smartphones. Is this software more useful than the plain old viewer that we have to see our Microsoft Word, Excel and PP files? http://www.cerience.com/products/smp/index.htm

The only feature I can think of that might be EXTREMELY helpful is being able to save attachments from emails using this software. Last time I tried using PTab and when I uninstalled, I was no longer able to view excel files until I did a master reset. Dont want this to happen again.
  2. CodeGuy

CodeGuy New Member

Hrm. I was under the impression that the Q already included some type of app that lets you view .pdf/.doc/.xls/etc... Might be useful for attaching docs, but why would you go through all the trouble of converting the doc to Repligo format, loading it on the Q, creating an email, and attaching it, when you could just attach the original from your desktop email. Mabey I am missing something here.

<Edit>
    Ok. I went back and clicked some links on the site. It -does- give you some functionality to search documents, bookmark parts of docs, add annotations, etc.. So, if you need some limited functionality to work with documents, I guess I can see how it would provide some added value over and above the stock WM5 Smartphone viewer.
    </Edit>