New Photo of Q9

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Evixor, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Evixor

Evixor New Member

2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

pretty sexy :}
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

That's looks way better than the Verizon bright red. Real classy!! Better start saving my pennies, gotta have it!!
    No word on a release date?????
  4. Evixor

Evixor New Member

YES Black Friday the 23th of Nov. Full Release date.

Pricing to follow waiting on email now.
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

WOOHOOOO! Already have my Q sold as soon as I get my hands on the Q 9c!!!
  6. Evixor

Evixor New Member

Here is the lastest scoop i got, just released from the thing down here in miami, Price is 449.99 release date, 23rd Nov, Direct Shipping 21 Nov. Black unit with Chrome (Not Silver) Chrome around it d-pad and lot's of otehr little chrome add's. Looks great. Little skinner but key's are bigger and now touching but all is sweet i think easier to type on.

Evixor
  7. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Thanks soooo much for the info!! On my Q now but will hit the thanks button as soon as I get a chance!!
  8. xgrewellx

xgrewellx New Member

Man, I cannot wait for that thing. Now if i only coulda waited a month later to buy that one. I'll just sell my newer Q to one of my friends with sprint. Now to get 449.99 from them for it, lol
  9. kellybrf

kellybrf New Member

not a fan of the chrome at all. too flashy and the thing will be a fingerprint magnet
  10. xgrewellx

xgrewellx New Member

I agree with the above post about the chrome but..... I would just cover it with a case. I WANT WM6. My question is what are the hardware changes. I have heard that the scroll wheel went AWOL..... which kinda sucks because I use that thing all the time. I wanna know what internal changes there are. Maybe a faster cpu??

Any thoughts here?
  11. kellybrf

kellybrf New Member

i believe the hardware is exactly the same as the original, and the thumbwheel is still present on the 9m so theres no reason to believe it will be gone on the 9c
  12. Swave232

Swave232 New Member

Just got done playing with the 9c at an event Thurs. I must say
    that I really like the keyboard alot. The simple fact that it has WM6 is amazing too. It includes GPS and Sprint Tv on the unit as well if that is your cup of tea. I am also glad to say that the model that I got to play with was not what we all like to call "MOTO SLOW." The interface was much improved and a heck of a lot smoother while typing text and entering in schedules. The demo was not active so I could not actually place a call but did screw with the ringers and I can say the sound quality is WAYYYYYY better than its current model. OVerall I think that this will be a nice upgrade when it drops!

OH..... Just like the AT&T version it is going to include the standard and extended life battery! YEAH!
  13. blulegend

blulegend New Member

When you type, did it miss keypresses like the original Q does?
  14. mariog7

mariog7 New Member

That is a great question. My only problem with my Q is that is misses letters constantly! I wonder if this has been rectified.

If not, I will go with the Touch. I heard from a few users that went to the touch from Q, and they said that the keyboard is really fast.
  15. csmguitarman

csmguitarman New Member

the keyboard is fast, but it is on screen and so small that you have to use the stylus(which is quite small as well)
  16. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

Great summary, I copied your thoughts over to sprintusers.com (and gave you credit and a link back here).

When you mentioned GPS, I was happy. Did you happen to find out if this is GPS like the Q9h on ATT has, or is this simply GPS that can be used by pay services on sprint?

Also, did it have the same 1.3 MPX camera?
  17. Hey I like the look of the q9m over the new Q. It looks good, but the black and red sort of fits me and my avatar. The new Q looks to plastic looking on the front with the metal sides. If the front was silver like the rest of the housing, then I guess it would look like the BB 8830
  18. im_ricky219

im_ricky219 New Member

does it still use a mico ar have they updated to a mini SD card?
  19. kellybrf

kellybrf New Member

like the q, it uses a mini. micro is the newer format. its the exact same phone as vzws v9m, it just doesnt have the music homescreen. hell, its basically the exact same phone as the q, but it runs winmo6
  20. SprintBoiler

SprintBoiler New Member

So the new Q2 is capable of reading mini SDHC cards? I'm hoping the new 4 Gb mini SD will work in the device. Just something I noticed, but buy.com currently has the 4 gb for $26.95 shipped, $16.95 shipped if your first time using google checkout.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-4g...al-flash-card-w-full/q/loc/101/205728879.html