New phone in a month...suggestions?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by gores95, May 22, 2009.

1. gores95

gores95 New Member

New phone in a month...suggestions?

OK so I have had the Q9m for almost two years and overall it has served me well. Not a perfect PDA but satisfactory. I probably do not use all the features but for texting, calling and the occassional internet use it has suited me fine. Recently the phone slowed down to a crawl but the fix on the board solved that! ;)

So I was in the Verizon store and saw a couple of Samsungs and the HTC Touch Pro. I also looked at the Blackberry Storm and Curve along with the LG Versa. Now I know a touch screen is much different than the Q but I am wordering what Q owners (or former owners) chose when deciding on a replacement. At Verizon we get a "new every two" which is coming up in June.

Thanks,

Marc
  2. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Mines up...but i'm with ATT
    I'll be going with one of three

Samsung Jack - WinMo
    BB Bold
    BB 8900

BTW on verizon you may be able to get the storm for under $70
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

well it's no secret which I got...
    I would suggest you take the time and find a way to play with all of them, whether it be demo units, or friends that have them. At the worst; if you get one that you don't like, make use of the trial period
  4. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

I got this <----- one
  5. gnath9

gnath9 New Member

Call me silly !!! But, I am very happy with my Q9c. Mainly because of all the helpful people here on EQ. :thumbup: I've read just about all the threads on here before getting my Q and it has been a breeze.
    The Q runs very well when properly set up and maintained. I can not see my self spending any money on something that does not do anything more than what I already have. But,with that aside I am looking forward to the new faster
    (4g) or whatever its called network and will be looking to get something more powerfull with winmo 7 on it. Also I think there will be some really cool new phones coming out very soon. Sooo... I suggest you take your time :2cool:
  6. EQBob

EQBob New Member

No offense, but that's a pretty generic statement that applies to almost any technology at almost any given instant. You can *always* wait for something bigger, better, more powerful, etc...because that's *laways* around the corner...
  7. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

I am with Paco on this. I ended up getting the Touch Pro. I was talking to another member here the other day who has been on "pins and needles" waiting on the TP2. :)