New Papyrus SP is around the corner!

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Prosper, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Prosper

Prosper New Member

2. jhalsey205

jhalsey205 Member

3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

looks very nice...

but i'm a XA user.
  4. they are working on my reg issue.....
  5. BigTK

BigTK New Member

I got the same messageUnsure, I emailed support to get my upgrade info.
  6. It was a bug in their system.
    They will be posting here shortly.
    GREAT TECH SUPPORT!!!
  7. amitregev

amitregev New Member

I'm really sorry all for the problem with the upgrade page :frown: This is the first time that we deploy the new Upgrade page on our web-site and we've had a small bug there that we missed until we had a report about this on our forums.

I'm glad to say that we've just fixed this problem and the Upgrade page on our web-site should be working properly now! :) I will really appreciate if one of the users that had the problem could also keep me updated if indeed things are working properly now :)

Apart from this, I know that I'm somewhat biased here :/ - but after using the new Papyrus 2 version for a while now I really think Smartphone users will enjoy this new application! We tried to reach a great combination between looks and functionality and now that I'm finally using the final result (*at least for now :D *) it really gives a great feeling for the user.

As always - I would love to hear what you guys are thinking about the new version and especially if you have any additional feature requests since we are already starting to work on update 2.01 in the next two weeks or so. (minor updates are of course available for all registered users for free, so there is no need to pay for all minor features).

Cheers :)
  8. Prosper

Prosper New Member

What did you expect ... it's SBSH :2cool: :tounge:
  9. amitregev

amitregev New Member

Many thanks Tony for the confirmation! :) I'm really glad to hear that we got this solved. I'm sorry for the mess :/ we had a small mistake during our tests of the system and therefore we missed this bug until now.

:2cool:
  10. some people forget how much developers like sbsh, connective tools, etc. care about the consumer.
  11. BigTK

BigTK New Member

It recognizes my email fine now, but no Paypal option?? I’m sure that is how I paid for the original purchase through Mobihand. Weird
  12. I paid originally through handango, but they don't take paypal I guess.
  13. amitregev

amitregev New Member

Hi BigTK :)

Technically we don't offer any official PayPal payment method through our web-site since our online store is powered by Handango (which support mainly credit card payments).

If you would like - please send us a short email to support@sbsh.net and we will send you all the information needed to complete the upgrade through PayPal right away :)

I would to apologize already that due to the new release and the fact that half of our email support team is on vacation (one out of two that is :) ) we are running somewhat behind our email support, so it might take 24 hours until we will get to reply to it - but we are doing our best to complete our support emails queue too these days and we will be sure to email you the complete details ASAP.

I hope you will find the new version worth the update! :2cool:
  14. manbat

manbat Active Member

Just did my upgrade.

I just did my upgrade. I'm about to check it out!
  15. manbat

manbat Active Member

Install the Paypal Plugin.....

=========================================
    Install the PayPal Plugin.....You can pay with PayPal on any site. It will create a Temp Use Credit Card attched to your PayPal account!!! I just paid with PayPal this way!!!
  16. BigTK

BigTK New Member

I will do that. I have actually been working in between our network outages today so I have to catch a few minute here and there for my “side projects”:wink:. I have been watching the teaser thread for some time over at the SBSH forums, can’t wait to give it a try.

thanks,

T.
  17. sulster

sulster Active Member

Okay, everyone knows that I am a loyal Birdsoft gal. However, since I had purchased Papyrus a long time back, I got this email and I decided to give it a whirl.

I have to say there is a huge improvement (to me) in the design, the ease of use and the layout. I am a big fan of the Pop Out thingys.

Good Work SBSH!
  18. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

:gasp:

How could you!!?

:wink:
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i'll stay loyal Brian.. unlike some :}

potQ9c