New Homescreen concept?

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by KillerQ, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Prosper

Prosper New Member

That's what I thought, too ... Will talk to Todd and see if we can change something there :laugh2:
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

get me up to speed here... "SPProfile" is the "plugin" to activate/de-activate this 'feature' after putting it in the .xml as i did.
  3. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

I was under the impression that you could take any non-facade homescreen, activate it using facade, and then use this plugin to add the front screen.

Didn't work for me. I'll play with it later...

Happy Q Camper,

Matt!
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

it is
    not sure why it wouldnt be named what we called the plugin but facade recognizes the ID and calls it profile since thats what it is

if you have that screen up and click the center button your profile list will come up
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yep... you are correct (tried it), thanks for clarifying..
  6. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Ok...

I this camper is a bit confused...

Let's say I have a facade homescreen that I edited with the new "front screen" plugin xml.

Now, I don't want to use that homescreen, and I am not near a computer to cut and paste the easy way. I have two other types of homescreens on my Q, ones that were made specifically for facade, and "plain ones" that don't.

If I want to add this new front screen to the non-facade homescreen, do I enable it, then go to facade settings, tell facade to use this homescreen, then check mark, and move the SPPROFILE (under the plugins) to the top?

And for the facade-made homescreen, wouldn't the SPPROFILE already be checked? If not, do the same as above, as far as moving it to the top goes?

Thanks in advance,

Matt!