New FlashVideoBundle 1.4.4 for YouTube access.

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by MBK2, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey New Member

I been using this for a while now. Everything was working just fine until today. Now I keep ketting and error msg when the player comed up tha says "cound not open url!". Anyone else getting this? I didnt change any settings or anything. And had tried to re install them and power on\off. even pulled the bat for 1min. but I keep getting that error msg. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. pandora27

pandora27 New Member

Buffering...

Ok guys...I installed the new 1.4.4 FlashBundle cab and thank ya'll for that!!! One thing I really like is that I don't have to go into the Core Player and change a lot of settings--yet while it plays much better than my older version...I am still seeing that lovely red, blue, yellow, green spinning joy everytime it wants to buffer---usually near the beginning of most videos and very often yet another 2 or 3 times within an 8-10 minute video. My TCPMP Buffering settings are 1184 Kb, 3%, 64 Kb, Microdrive mode unchecked-- Microdrive buffer size 16,000, Microdrive starts at 1472 Kb ---same as the default...and I have my Q Network Options >> Internet Connection Speed setting on Cellular (384 Kbps). I've tried changing that to WiFi/Lan (1.0 Mbps) but it doesn't make a difference. I'm not brave enough to hack anything to increase my speed as yet due to being so new at this...unless someone holds my hand through that. Can someone please help fine-tune my settings for less buffering while I enjoy my tunes and Blue Collar Comedy guys? They are such a hoot!
  3. RB_Steve

RB_Steve New Member

The EXACT same thing is happening to me and its aggrevating! The difference with my situation (Jeffrey) is that I just bought my Q last night and have never owned a smartphone before and have never even been able to watch videos on it yet.

Yeah, I am new to all of this but I have used the search feature to get this far...any additional ideas/help appreciated.

Thanks
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

reinstall the flashbundle ans tcpmp and then reboot and try again
    also make sure you are not on the mobile version

-Sent from my Q
  5. kerosene25

kerosene25 New Member

i have been trying to install tcpmp and flash bundle for days now..
    i have a seperate thread describes all my adventures called "youtube sticky"
    please if anyone can help me...
  6. sherri

sherri Active Member

Did you try unlocking the phone, like was suggested on the other thread?
  7. kerosene25

kerosene25 New Member

Yes I couldnt open the AECONFIG on my phone sop i had to go through my PC . I followed the instructions for UNLOCKing it and got a message "SECURITY HAS BEEN DISABLED"
    I went back and tried tcpmp and flahbundle NO LUCK. In fact, the only thing I am actually able to download from MQ.ROEIBOOT.COM/APPS is the .cab files BUT I am not able to install ANY of them... I tried like 4 or 5 different ones. weather, candelight, flash, tcpmp... they all download but none install.
    AND I asked in the other thread HOW TO TELL if my phone is ACTUALLY unlocked but no answer yet... so I dont know what is going on with this...
    HOWEVER I WAS able to download a .cab file from another site and get a game : KEVTRIS 2, its like a tetris kinda game...
    SO i dont know why the MQ.ROEIBOOT.COM files dont work....
    I', probably gonna start another thread tomorrow titled "CANT Install anything on APPS page" if I dont get any help by tonight...
  8. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

please do NOT start another thread...2 of them talking about this very issue is enough.

only other thing i can think of is a master reset now that NO programs are installing
  9. kerosene25

kerosene25 New Member

i did NOT start this thread. ans sherri asked me about the unlocking.. obviously this is important if someone cant get the apps to work its something that needs solved. And it all started with this particular app which is why im in this thread..
    as for master reset i dont know much about it like why? and how? the particulars if you dont mind? and if its off topic let me know we can go to another thread...
    thanks
  10. vmh

vmh New Member

streaming youtube video stalls after a minute

Same problem (a little worse here). The plugin works, the youtube video is loaded in tcpmp, and after playing the video for 1-2 minutes, the spinning joy starts, and the video never resumes. Tried changing buffering/video driver/other settings/different video clips, but cannot stream the entire youtube video through flashvideobundle plugin (1.4.4). Stalls after a minute or so. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Moto Q9h, WM6, AT&T 3G, TCPMP 0.72, Flashvideobundle 1.4.4

11. t.gaines2

t.gaines2 New Member

thanks for this...