Network issue

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by dragonfly, Jun 29, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Network issue

Anyone else having any problems with their network lately? I've been having problems here and there with my connection i've tried setting the global and cdma only and yet still dont get much of the "broadband access" when i try to open opera gives me an error that says "network problem, make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working" also in google maps the maps dont load up i get a network connection error.

When I click on the option for phone it just says ON not the typical "Broadband Access"

anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks.
  2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Have seen several similar issues since the upgrade. No idea if they are related or not.
  3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Seems like they are, im wondering if resetting the phone all over again will fix it or not. hmmm decisions decisions...
  4. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I wouldn't even know how to reflash backwards. The instructions said you couldn't do that.

If you find out, let me know. Been a supremely crappy evening...going to go listen to some songs loud through my headphones and read a book.
  5. txter

txter New Member

same here on my omnia. i even tried a *228 opt 1 and it was unsucsesful.
  6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

So took out the battery for about 5 to 10 mins last night, than put it back in and turned it back on and everything is fine again, lets see how long it stays this way now. im thinking part of the reason is bc at work i have no service due to no towers in that area and than when its time to work again the phone just doesnt wanna kick in like its supposed to or like it used to with the old rom.
  7. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

I used to get that alot on my q9 but a soft reset fixed it. A 15 sec battery pull has always been enough for me to recover except when my GPS broke. It didnt come back until I did 2 hard resets back to back just to see if it would work. Ialso tried to reflash during that period but it did not let me. There was just a poup saying that my device already had the latest firmware and the installer closed.