NES on your Q! (Play Mario Bros.)

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tharmsen, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Senor D

Senor D New Member

it says "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or use our search engine to find a file or folder" :(
  2. Jride

Jride New Member

Thank you for taking the time to explain everything!!! But, it would be awesome if someone would upload the emulator so the ones of us who got in on this thing late could download it! Pocketnesterplus.exe no longers exists in the link given and I can't find it after scowering the web for hours. If you guys could share it that would be great! Thanks:laugh2:
  3. redfreak5

redfreak5 New Member

I second that motion...

I'd be most grateful for access to this emulator. And I have almost all NES games known to man so it would be, like, totally legal.
  4. Baxter

Baxter New Member

5. champweb

champweb New Member

I assigned the buttons as directed....but the only ones i can get to work are left and right, and that is done by pressing up and down. None of the other ones work? ?????
  6. VTDr0p0ut

VTDr0p0ut New Member

You have to configure the controller after you put it in landscape mode. After you do that, hold the phone as you have it (rotate 90 degrees counter-clock wise) and then set the directions controls that way (e.g. Right = Up, Down = Right, Left = Down, Up = Left). I also use P = A, O = B, L = Start, K = Select, M = Menu. Works like a champ. Tennis/SMB3 are probably my 2 favorite time killers....
  7. champweb

champweb New Member

im just an idiot...i had caps locked and it messed it up. works great! this is so awesome!
  8. Ckrayola

Ckrayola New Member

Hey guys im new to the Q areana, just got mine a couple weeks ago. Installed NES and Doom so far. Doom great, most impressive graphics game ive seen on this thing so far, but i was curious...every time i play NES my settings get reset, I cant seem to get them to stick. After tweaking them, it works perfectly, I just cant seem to find a way to make them stay the same after i exit the program. Any help on this would be appreciated. And also...has anyone tried anything abit more complicated then NES? Sega ect? Sega only has three buttons...wouldnt be that much more taxing..

Thanks.

Martin
  9. DRyan796413

DRyan796413 New Member

wow, this is crazy!!!! thanks to everyone who helped, I got it to work perfectly on my first try
  10. acarter00

acarter00 Member

Honestly, this is the most AWESOME thing I have ever seen!!! All the old school games on my phone...what's better than that. Thank you everyone for your info. I can see my productivity at work declining...but $h!t...I'm gonna try and score 100 in Double Dribble like the old days!!!!!:laugh2:
  11. bpaul24

bpaul24 New Member

Sweet. Double Dribble was awesome. Hitting three after three from the top corner. I am going to have to load this I guess.
  12. gw63

gw63 New Member

I know this thread goes back many months, but I've just recently started trying to download some of the NES games (Space Invaders and Galaga). The games display fine, but I can't control any of the movements (Demo mode?) and have no sound. I've tried to follow the steps from this thread but can't seem to get things working. I can't get the "Associate .NES files" toggle to hold and I'm not sure the Controller setup is right. IF I ever get things working correctly, do I have to set the reset the controller buttons each time I play, or will they hold?
  13. SureIsMe

SureIsMe New Member

Cool Thanks for sharing
  14. gw63

gw63 New Member

I know this thread goes back many months, but I've just recently started trying to download some of the NES games (Space Invaders and Galaga). The games display fine, but I can't control any of the movements (Demo mode?) and have no sound. I've tried to follow the steps from this thread but can't seem to get things working. I can't get the "Associate .NES files" toggle to hold and I'm not sure the Controller setup is right. IF I ever get things working correctly, do I have to set the reset the controller buttons each time I play, or will they hold?

Still awaiting help from a kind soul. It's kind of fun watching the "demo" versions of all my childhood favorites, but I want to branch out and actually play.

Thanks.
  15. evil247

evil247 New Member

I just knocked glass joe out. This is pretty cool. Also I tried out a pocket version of SNES and althogh it worked it wasn't formatted correctly for the screen.
  16. acarter00

acarter00 Member

You gotta try Little League Championship!!! I lost the final game in a meeting today at work. SO PISSED!!!! :angry:
  17. bpaul24

bpaul24 New Member

No wonder you lost the little league championship game, there is no way you can concentrate on the ball while your boss is yapping. Applaud you for the effort though. LoL
  18. My-Q

My-Q New Member

The link to the emulator says that it doesn't exist. Is there another place to get the emulator?
  19. Skipper

Skipper New Member

OOOOK here we go.
    there is the pocketnesterplus.exe at the bottom of the first post of the attatched thread. you can download it there and the link is still good. if the person who started this thread sees this, please update the post so it doesnt take new Q'ers a whole 8 pages to realize they are on their own :) hah.

phew.

enjoy: http://www.modaco.com/PocketNesterPlus-06-t237915.html :laugh2:
  20. My-Q

My-Q New Member

I managed to get super mario bros up and running. WOW! How do you play with the keys so 'messed' up? This will take some getting used to. But, all is running well and like all games, it needs practice.
    Thanks