NES on your Q! (Play Mario Bros.)

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tharmsen, Sep 5, 2006.

1. rendition

rendition New Member

I did the same thing. LOL

Launch the emulator (without a game), select the "options" soft key, then select "sound". You can turn the sound off here while you are tinkering around at work.

tharmsen works in my office...I wonder if he heard Donky Kong blasting from my cubicle this morning while I panicked to get the $*!@$% thing turned off
    :whistling
  2. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

If you hit the right softbutton when the emulator is running, you can then use the scrollwheel to adjust the "earpiece volume," and then File -> Resume your game at a lower volume.
  3. BittenToDeath

BittenToDeath New Member

During gameplay you can also hold down the scroll wheel button and it will turn down your volume about 30%, not an exact figure, but it helps. If you already adjusted your earpiece volume, then it will turn it back up (found that out in the bathroom at work, kinda awkward.)

I also found the key settings that work perfectly. Turn your Q counter clockwise so the screen is on the left and your keyboard is on your right. The D-pad will have the correct orientation for you to program the keys.

Key Program
    Up right
    dn left
    lf up
    rt down
  4. trancetech

trancetech New Member

hello i cant seem to check on the left landscape it wont move off portrait ?
  5. trancetech

trancetech New Member

can we run the nintendo 64 emulator on my moto q? i tryed but then agen i am a noob ?
  6. di_nate

di_nate New Member

For some reason, when I try to go to preferences, then "associate nes files" whenever i go back, it unchecks itself. So i can't play any games either. What is the problem?
  7. BittenToDeath

BittenToDeath New Member

For some reason, unknown to me, pocket nestor can't open Roms from the program. You have to navigate to the file and open that. Then the emulator will launch and you should be good.
  8. trancetech

trancetech New Member

i am good now i worked out all the bugs and so on thx for roms i love them.............:thumbup:
  9. di_nate

di_nate New Member

I went to some other site and found a program that lets me open it up that way. The link is posted in one of the previous posts.
  10. quicksaveme

quicksaveme New Member

I just got it all done and I LOVE it, Ninja Gaiden is the best! But I have one small question. I haven't played anything with my phone off the charger, how much of the battery does it take up? And is the extended battery worth it?
  11. schreibes91

schreibes91 New Member

how do you exit out of the ROM programs? sorry but the only way i know is to turn off my phone is that the only way?
  12. italidesign

italidesign New Member

Wow! I just got this phone yesterday and i love it! Now i can play NES thats so great!!!! TY for this tidbit! Now only if ee could play sega genesis games... sonic... lol
  13. italidesign

italidesign New Member

if you set your m button to menu in options you can hit m and than goto exit
  14. Gilby

Gilby New Member

Hey guys,

can someone please help me download mario to my phone. i saved the emulator to my phone as well as the mario game.. dragged it to Application Data and opened it but nothing happened. can some one please help me out
  15. italidesign

italidesign New Member

Since my phone si charging ill try my best to remember... put each game in its own folder. when you run the emulator make sure you check something like associate files or something along that lines in the emulators options. Than when you want to run a game goto the foder with the rom and click on that and run that and it will be loaded autmatically you cant run it through the emulator you click the game to run it. and set your controls a few posts up, and also M button brings you to the emualtor's menu to exit. try that.
  16. richiecotite

richiecotite New Member

can anyon e break this down for me? i have the emulator on my storage card and whenever i click on it, i don't see any menu for option. i know im doing something wrong, so a little help anyone?
  17. eliyanimoses

eliyanimoses New Member

NES Games

Do you know a way to play on a notebook??????

18. ac2basis

ac2basis New Member

Saving?

Has anyone figured out how to save games yet?
  19. Bishop

Bishop New Member

Setting in Pocketnester don't stick

What am I doing wrong

I followed the instruction to change to Landscape and set the buttons. I made sure I hit OK but... the selection don't stay they default back to what they were. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
  20. Nemo

Nemo New Member

i tried to download the emulator but when i clicked on link it said it didn't exist...where can i get another Nes emulator?