Need Help Finding Face-OUT Q Holster/Clip w/ Extended

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by truong, Mar 29, 2008.

1. truong

truong New Member

Need Help Finding Face-OUT Q Holster/Clip w/ Extended

Hey Everyone,

I've had my Q for awhile and I can't seem to find the holster that I want. I have an extended battery and I need a holster that's plastic and has the screen facing out and fits the extended battery.

I want a holster/clip like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Does anyone know where I can find a holster exactly like the one I pictured above that fits the extended battery and is all plastic (not rubberized)?

Thanks a lot!

- Pang
  2. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

I can't tell you where to find one, but aren't you worried about protecting your screen, keyboard, etc.? I assumed that's why most holsters have the Q facing inward . . .
  3. truong

truong New Member

No, actually. I have a screen protector:smile: and I specifically want it facing out. I want to mount it on my car dash so I can see it while I'm driving. A face-in clip would defeat the purpose.
  4. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Why not just get a mount/cradle for your car for that purpose?

\from my Q
  5. truong

truong New Member

I've considered getting a car kit, but frankly they are too bulky/an eyesore to me. The ones with the adjustable/flexible mounts seem to stand out too much. Not too mention, are pretty costly.

I really just want to find a ~$10 clip and double side tape it to an empty spot on my dash. I've done this with my previous phones (which were clamshell..so clips always faced out), but can't seem to find a Moto Q clip that faces out accommodating the extended battery. I just need something simple and functional :).
  6. IQTOO

IQTOO New Member

Where did you find the holster in the picture? I have a holster but it's made to accept it with the back of the Q facing out.. I too questioned that and felt the screen protector was doing it's job and locking the phone took care of the issues with the keys. I find it ridiculous to have a holster where I can't see whose calling or sending messages. If I turn my Q facing outward on the holster I have, it doesn't fit well.
    Thank you
  7. GigaMickey

GigaMickey New Member

8. IQTOO

IQTOO New Member