Need Alltel Moto Q firmware file

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by opsguy, Nov 9, 2007.

1. mirzet

mirzet New Member

Ok here we go. I know I have posted a few of those, but now I am able to get the flash files modified. So needless to say if you are looking for a monster flash files for Moto Q alltel, sprint, verizon, generic ampd or lets say you need a boostmobile w385 flash file, well you can find those and man many more on my site. They are free to download and use.
    http://cpfxwireless.com
  2. Geekster

Geekster New Member

3. jdmm72

jdmm72 New Member

Does the data work with the shoegum Alltel monster file? If I remember correctly, it does not. Has anyone thought of how to get it to work? I used the Cricket WAP procedure, but changed the username/password to xxxxxxxxxx@alltel.net with password alltel. It works, but is ugly. Any more elegant ways, as google maps and windows live doesn't work.
  4. Techcompsolutions

Techcompsolutions New Member

Can you upload the modified files

Can you upload the modified files that you used to get internet on your alltel Q I am having the same problem and think I might have a resolution. But without seeing internet working and then not working I cant verify results. Thanks.
  5. mirzet

mirzet New Member

Hey Chris:
    Didn`t I send you the files already?. Let me see if I have them available still. Call me later
    Mirzet
  6. Techcompsolutions

The NVM files were not in the files sent

I am looking for the functional NVM folders so I can simply modify my phone number into the files and not have to do a complete hex edit. Apparently I am not that Hex edit friendly as I cant get the file to work correctly myself.
  7. mirzet

mirzet New Member

Do you have another OEM Alltel?

You can try to pull those off the OEM phone. Use RSD General and save them to the computer first. Then take the other non working one and do the same. Then use the hex editor to compare them. USe XVI32 editor. It`s the easiest one to use. I even changed that JPG on that IMEI chgr from frank. I think you know what I am referring to.
    Did you ever get those few files I sent you?
  8. Techcompsolutions

This is why I am asking someone to download the files for me

I dont have a stock Alltel Q to pull files from. If I had one I would have done so already as I assumed my problem came from the nvm folders. LOL And yes I recieved the files.
  9. jdmm72

jdmm72 New Member

I modified the HDR, and other files from the shoegum image with a hex editor and it worked. I had given up with my first try, bought a new Q from nTelos, got horrible cell service, got them to cancel my service and switched back to Alltel with my nTelos phone. I modified the hdr and nvm files and it works.
  10. ptsergent

ptsergent New Member

11. masterfulwolf

masterfulwolf New Member

Just a question here is a error i am getting while i am trying to upgrade the rom.

Failed Flashing Process. Failed Flashing Process. Phone[0000]: Error sending JUMP command Device API Error: 0xE0030040 Address: 0xA0100000 Command: JUMP(0xE0532040); phone connected

I noticed RSD doesn't show the IMEI number. is this a driver issue or is it a phone issue.

The phone got wet. Been dry for a few weeks now. and powered it up after the phone was dry. Did a master reset. the phone seems to be working just like before it got wet.

Or is this a error due to me changing the rom on the phone. Any help would be appreciated.
  12. Jerime

Jerime New Member

i really need that monster file.

my email is jld_65608@yahoo.com
  13. ediktid

ediktid New Member

Yea, I've been getting the same thing, can't figure out why I can't flash the phone at all.