Navibe GB735 Bluetooth GPS Receiver for the Q Since there are so few reviews out there about GPS Bluetooth receivers I thought I'd share my experience with my Navibe GB735 and my Q. For starters I'll tell you why I bought the GB735: I wanted GPS for my car and looked at TomToms and Garmins, but then my RAZR finally started its death throws and I bought the Q. Having already invested in a new Smartphone I wanted to explore Bluetooth as a better option than yet another thing to put in my car. I didn't care if the software/receiver would give me voice directions or not, I found that to be a luxury I felt was unnecessary. I stumbled across the GB735 and liked its specs, but couldn't find anything about them, so I decided to give it a shot. Specs: The GB 735 sports WAAS and SiRF III. The Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) is an extremely accurate addition to the navigation system. It uses both satellites and ground stations to make corrections to always keep your signal accurate up to 3 meters 95% and 7.6 meters in the worst situations the other 5%. Check out the Wiki. The SiRF III is the latest micro controller chip from SiRF The benefits of SiRF III over previous SiRF micro controllers is the ability to get a signal and lock and keep that signal/lock inn urban or dense areas. Check out the Wiki. Look and Feel: The GB735 fits in the palm of my hand at approx. 3" x 1.75" x 3/4". It comes in a rubberized black, much like the black Q. It definitely excels in the portability department and the rubberized finish keeps it from slipping all over my dash in my car. The battery, Bluetooth, and GPS signal lights are in a triangle pattern on top and the on/off switch is on the side along side the port for an optional antenna. I ordered mine through buyGPSnow.com and got a free leather holster for it as well. Setup: Once the GB735 is charged and turned on the green light (GPS) and the blue light (Bluetooth) blink. This means it's searching for a signal and you might get a little worried if you stare at the lights expecting to see them find your phone or a satellite. The lights only go solid when you're using the receiver with Google Maps, Windows Live, or Maps4PDA. (I use Windows Live) The setup from here was very simple. I went into Bluetooth Manager > Settings > Menu > Paired Devices and the receiver was picked up immediately. I paired it, entered the "0000" passcode and I was in business. I loaded Windows Live, went to Map and then checked "Center on GPS". I just followed the prompts from Live and found myself looking at a red arrow right over my apartment. Performance: To give it a test run I decided to have Windows Live point me towards the closest Speedway to get gas using my signal which it accomplished with no problems. Once I got in my car and started driving the GB735 picked up the direction I was moving and pointed the arrow in the correct direction. All the way to the Speedway it I found the GB735 very accurate. I checked my location on my Q every time I passed a street and found my Q was right on target every time. I only noticed one thing and it doesn't even matter. That was a small quirk with the arrow pointing the wrong direction at stop lights. Since the GB735 uses your movements to point the arrow it would become "confused". As soon as I started driving again it flipped forward again. So no big deal at all! Conclusion: For $59.99 I feel I made a great purchase. It works wonderfully and it's a great accessory for anyone that needs a solid GPS receiver for their Q. Also, I had no problems using my Platonics Voyager 510 Bluetooth headset simultaneously with the GB735. Neither Bluetooth device experienced degrade performance because of the other.