Napoleon/Motorola BA5X Battery ???

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by Q-Area51, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

2. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

FYI if you view the sellers other items there are some standard batteries with doors also.

As of now 10 standard & 8 ext
  3. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Yes there are those too. Thanks!! :) -Q
  4. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

looks like the extended back at not totally finished tho as an fyi.
  5. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

I specifically requested SILVER which he said he had so we'll see soon. In actuality though, I don't really look at the back of my Nap much so as long as the color isn't outrageous, I really don't care at this point. 2320 mAh beats the daylights out of 1520 mAh !!! Hehehehehe . . . :) -Q
  6. mick4394

mick4394 Member

The ones I've seen look like they have a mirrored finish, instead of the textured finish of the standard back.
  7. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

That's just honkey-dorey with me. YUP !! Chrome is good. THX for the info. :) -Q
  8. andrey

andrey Member

I have an extra extended battery with Silver (shiny chrome) door. If anyone wants it for $45, including shipping, please PM me. This should be slightly cheaper than eBay.
  9. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

I got a few extra batteries (2 ext & 1 standard, plus the one with the phone) when I bought my first Nap and my standard and extended battery cover are textured with the Moto symbol on them. The standard has the VZW logo on it but the extended does not. The last Nap I bought for a buddy came with the extended battery and it aslo was textured with no VZW logo. I have not seen any battery doors that were not textured except for hte ones that were going around orignally that were not finished entirely in the fist place. They were just the bare plastic unfinished ( gray for ext, and black for standard).
  10. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

I've seen maybe six different varieties of colors including dark blue. I guess it just depends on the original source(s). :) -Q
  11. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

Lol...yea I have a few black standard covers myself that I want to give to my artist buddy to airbrush some thing cool looking on them. Altho I still think the silver textured finished look the best on it tho.
  12. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Agreed...I like the silver textured the best also. I'd really like the dark blue pebble of the Nap and backs like that would be cool too. IMHO : 0 -Q
  13. lildman

lildman New Member

Just want to make sure, but does the extended battery need the new back? It looks as though it is the same size. Or is it thicker and you just can't tell from the pics?
  14. andrey

andrey Member

Yes, you do need a different back for an extended battery.
  15. manbat

manbat Active Member

It's thicker....last time I looked seller only had extd batteries.....no backs.