Napoleon/Motorola BA5X Battery ???

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by Q-Area51, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Napoleon/Motorola BA5X Battery ???

Has ANYONE found a source yet??? I've searched and searched, and searched some more but it's like they don't exist. EXHAUSTED !!!! :) -Q
  2. lildman

lildman New Member

I would check with Moto Maniac. I believe he still had a few extended batteries for sale as well.
  3. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

^^^exactly seeing as there is no source for them, and more then likely never will be seeing as the phone was not put into production. Exactly why I bought 2 extended and have 2 standard batteries also. Only issue is the battery doors will not be finished, just plain plastic in color.
  4. MOTO MANIAC

MOTO MANIAC New Member

at the moment i have only extended batterys with no doors.

all my standard and extended batterys with doors are for my 4 sale unit to make them complete.
    now lets say someone buys a phone from me with the extended door and battery,now they can just buy as many batterys as they want from me as i have those. just no more extra doors to spare just yet.
  5. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Yeah - THANKS to you both!!! I'll check with him ASAP. The plastic extended door is what? BLACK? and . . . how extended IS extemded in Mah? Wort it? TIA :) -Q
  6. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

THANKS !!!!
    Well, keep me posted please . . . PM, email, whatever.
    (I'll trash the number in a bit.) :) -Q
  7. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

One or my extra covers was black, and the other a grayish color with no Moto emblem in the center.

As for how thick it is to be extremely technical it is .085 inches ( or in normal terms about 2mm, just under 3/32 of an inch). To be honest I like the feel of it better with the thicker battery.
  8. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

THX for the info! I know they are 3.7v but what is the Mah rating of the extended battery? Worth the price? TIA :) -Q
  9. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

Couldn't tell ya seeing it is not marked on the battery, Moto may know tho. However it is well worth the price IMO as it lasts way longer then the standard battery.
  10. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i believe its 2200
    the standard is 1640
  11. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

THX, man!! That's a good jump. Gotta get a couple of those with backs soon. Something else I was curious about . . . Is there any kind of external charger yet available? I know that's prob a long shot but I had to ask. :) -Q
  12. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

no problem

i would highly doubt there is an external battery charger
  13. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

THX !! Sorta what I was thinking too . . . but inquiring minds... :) -Q
  14. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

I've got an external charge from my Razr days that works. If you interested it's a moto p790 travel charger, and all you need it the mini to micro USB converter. So if you already have an mini to micro adapter all you'd need is the p790 charger.

Here is a link to the entire kit, or if you don't need the adapter just grab a p790. Actually I have an extra one that is brand new I'd sell if you are interested in it.

http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/e...log&refineTerm=false&sortCriteria=sortByScore
  15. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

THX much for the offer, man. I have phone chargers for sure but I was just looking for a stand-alone battery charger. :) -Q
  16. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

I hear ya and that is what is nice about the item I mentioned seeing as I still have a reg mini USB car charger to charge the p790 with, and adapter for micro USB to use it with any of my micro USB devices depending on whic I have activated at the time. It has come in handy many times over while I'm out on the golf course, or on my buddies boat and have no actual charger handy at the time. Just plug it in and away the phone charges.

What I wish we could find for these things is a desktop charger tho, now that would be really nice to have. To charge the phone and any extra battery someone may have. But seeing as it was never released I doubt we'll ever see that tho.
  17. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Yeah, yeah - we're all in the same boat. You're right...don't think we're gonna see many if any specific accessories for the Nap, BUT...a small price to pay for the best Q on the planet !! :) -Q
  18. MOTO MANIAC

MOTO MANIAC New Member

looks like after this thread poped up i only have a few batterys left. grab them before they are all gone for good.
  19. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Thanks for the heads-up!!! I've pm'd you. :) -Q
  20. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member