My Sleep App - Help Yourself Sleep Better

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by MagicAppMaker, Apr 21, 2011.

1. MagicAppMaker

MagicAppMaker New Member

My Sleep App provides clinically proven and doctors recommended way to get better sleep. My Sleep is a must have App if you or any of the family members have problem getting good sleep. This app can be invaluable tool when you are at home or away from home.

It is very common for a person to not be able to fall asleep due to various reasons. White noise and various soft noises have been proven to help relax yourself and fall asleep. Try one or more sound effects included in the app and see the results yourself.

My Sleep App allows you to change the sound duration so app will automatically stop playing sound after certain duration. App also have handy list of the better sleep tips to create better life style.

Click below to download the My Sleep App from Windows Marketplace.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. MagicAppMaker

MagicAppMaker New Member

Free Trial Available With Version 2.0.
    New version also provides few improvements and features to remember automatically selected last selections.
  3. DavidCo

DavidCo New Member

I do love white noise for sleep - I usually turn on the overhead ceiling fan for it.

but in this app, I like the 'Rain' sound. Although the trial mode is too short for a real trial.
  4. MagicAppMaker

MagicAppMaker New Member

We are glad you liked our app.
    Trial mode is too short to avoid someone to misuse the Trial App. But we may reconsider the implementation in future.
    This app pay itself off in few days as you don't have to turn on the fan. You can also set the time how long you want to keep the sound on. Also, you can take the app with you wherever you go.
  5. MagicAppMaker

MagicAppMaker New Member