my q11 review

Discussion in 'Moto Q 11' started by systdow666, Mar 12, 2009.

1. systdow666

systdow666 New Member

my q11 review

basic functionality 8/10
    menus are easy to navigate
    basic functions are easy to access from the home page
    one hand texting possible (easy to grip)
    side buttons on right hand side similiar to blackberry (volume up volume down and a programmable button)

advanced funtionality 7/10
    gps is true gps not agps
    havent been able to get garmin mobile xt to load maps but locks lat. long. not sure if hardware or software still testing)
    bluetooth sync wifi access seem to be easy to sync and access although i do this on a regular basis so this could be biased phone altogether seem pretty self explanatory

overall 8/10
    phone is easy to use and has some advanced functionality (gps is unlocked only tested with google maps and garmin) other then that same functionality you would expect from a smartphone have had several people mistake it for the blackberry bold so cosmetics must be good
    screen is still off center pitched to the right but phone seems to be able to hold up to everday use bringing up the overall

any questions about the phone please feel free to pm me or post in the thread i'll try to answer them as best as possible
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Thanks for the review!
  3. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Hey there, systdow666, I of course have no way of knowing if you are familiar but if you are, how would you compare it with the Q9n? If you want, I'd gladly post a spec check-off list here if you'd want. Mine has also been confused with the Bold . . . which is funny 'cause the Nap was first. :) -Q
  4. systdow666

systdow666 New Member

if it is the phone i think it is the verison q9 i havent used it but i have used a q9 not a fan of brew but if you want to throw up a list of specs ill compare them if you like but cdma vs gsm the ultimate argument lol
  5. elsmacko

elsmacko New Member

Are you in the USA or elsewhere?

How much did it cost? With or withoutcontract?

GSM version?

6. Giannacl

Giannacl New Member

Hi!
    Do you know where can I purchase a Q11?
    Thanks for your help!
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

Provided you a link in the other thread you posted...(Scott doesn't like double posting!):tounge: