My Moto Q9c is on it's way....

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by KillerQ, Dec 7, 2007.

1. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

My Moto Q9c is on it's way....

Hey all,

I have upgraded from my Moto Q to a Moto Q9c -- so It should be here in a few days.

I loved my original Q, so I know i'll love this one. You can look forward to a bunch of fun and interesting posts from me once I start messing around with it...

Smiling,

Matt!
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

congratz....

and why did they give you one free ?
  3. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Doh,

You caught the 'free' part before I edited it out. Oh -- I get it. You have it set up so that every time i post, it send a message to your phone telling you... I'm flattered... Lol!

Really though, let's just say that that Sprint felt that they owed me for some issues in the past...

I am hoping that a majority of the apps that were designed for wm5 will still work on wm6.... We'll see!

Later,

Matt!
  4. EdgeQ

EdgeQ New Member

So far, I've been very pleased/impressed with the Q9c. It seems that Motorola and MS both got it right, having learned from their experience with the Q. Sprint has also done a good job, IMHO.

I haven't had to do the "battery pull" reset on this Q9c yet, and it hasn't locked up or performed anything other than stellar to this point. PDANet works great on it, and I really like the improvements to WM6. The new homepage is a lot more useful, too, and I find myself still using it instead of using one of my own custom designs.

You'll enjoy your Q9C a lot! The battery life is quite amazing in comparison to the original Q, too!
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you figured it out huh :}

aha, i see... here & there i read certain apps not working but overall i believe a lot do.
  6. Dragonheart8588

Dragonheart8588 New Member

I ordered my Q9C!!!!

I'm a completely newbie, but I am so EXCITED about my Q9c after reading all of yall posts. I'm upgrading from a sh*tty Motorola PEBL <-- it sucks, and this is my XMAS present to myself. Well, hopefully I will get it on Thursday since they said that I get free overnight shipping.

Ok, now questions.

What is the first thing I should do when my phone arrives. I order the bodyguardz from here to protect it, so I guess I can do that first. Any help or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. :smile:

I am reading other threads to learn more about this amazing phone. Have a GREAT day everyone! Wish me luck on my finals <-- I guess you guys could careless about that.
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard..

first thing you do is enjoy it and "play" with it as much as you can :} did you read the new user guide ? if not, do it..
  8. Dragonheart8588

You mean the user guide that comes with the phone? I will definitely do that.
  9. BIGD

BIGD New Member

No, the one on this site . after reading it you can go over some threads and decide what hacks and tweaks do u want .
  10. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

I havent seen wht the new Homescreen looks like. Can you post a screenshot? Can you get SprintTV?
  11. Dragonheart8588

where the user guide on this forum? I can't find it.
  12. BIGD

BIGD New Member